Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ward vs Kovalev 2 who do you pick to win and why? sorry lazy posters no poll included

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ward vs Kovalev 2 who do you pick to win and why? sorry lazy posters no poll included

I favor ward...will be better acclimated to 175...already seems to be in good shape so he can focus on strategy

kov looks like he is gonna fight at cruiser weight and looks hella fat, making excuses, not sure he can do any better than he did, i doubt he can get in any better condition

Ward will be the better conditioned fighter..can adapt has high ring iq....i see him working his way inside early, from the first bell and making kov expend a lot of energy to where the snap in his shots are all but gone by round 6.

it will be competitive early on but ward will seperate himself in the mid and late rounds

8-4 type fight...clear win for ward

I need clarification: Are you asking who will win the fight? Or who the judges will pick?

Comment

Originally posted by therealpugilist View Post
      I favor ward...will be better acclimated to 175...already seems to be in good shape so he can focus on strategy

kov looks like he is gonna fight at cruiser weight and looks hella fat, making excuses, not sure he can do any better than he did, i doubt he can get in any better condition

Ward will be the better conditioned fighter..can adapt has high ring iq....i see him working his way inside early, from the first bell and making kov expend a lot of energy to where the snap in his shots are all but gone by round 6.

it will be competitive early on but ward will seperate himself in the mid and late rounds

8-4 type fight...clear win for ward
      Beotch! Where is my poll...WTF!

Comment

Kovalev even though i picked ward last time. I just think hes gonna start the same way only this time wont fade mid fight. Might even stop ward if he hurts him and gets more aggressive from the jump. I just dont see ward replicating his miracle win from behind like last time.

Comment

Originally posted by DreamerUSA View Post
          Beotch! Where is my poll...WTF!
          its cool bro

i dont do polls because the trolls and their gazillion alts always come in droves...learned this during the pac-mayweather saga 2009-2015....

i like to see real assessments, not a bunch of posters picking who the want to win...kinda lame

Comment

Kovalev probably wont show him as much respect this time either i dont think ward can hurt him.

Comment

Originally posted by RussTBE View Post
              Kovalev even though i picked ward last time. I just think hes gonna start the same way only this time wont fade mid fight. Might even stop ward if he hurts him and gets more aggressive from the jump. I just dont see ward replicating his miracle win from behind like last time.
              do you think kov gets him out of their before conditioning becomes a factor?

Comment

Ward by UD.

IF Kovalev comes out "More agressive" dude opens himself up to getting caught by something dangerous Head, Elbow ect...

Comment

Originally posted by therealpugilist View Post
                  do you think kov gets him out of their before conditioning becomes a factor?
                  Maybe, hes gonna be super dangerous early just like last time so if he hurts him i think he will try to take full advantage. I think he can win a decision though too .

Comment

Originally posted by RussTBE View Post
                    Kovalev probably wont show him as much respect this time either i dont think ward can hurt him.
                    being overzealous has knocked out a lot of tough guys

nothing was wrong with how he fought the first 5 rounds.....he better have more than a headlock to prevent the inside work, position jockeying, other wise he is gonna get outworked.

i think getting involved with all the wrestling and grappling made kov weary

he should throw more uppercuts & hooks as ward works his way inside and keep the fight in the center of the ring

Comment

Working...
                    X