Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ward vs Kovalev 2 who do you pick to win and why? sorry lazy posters no poll included

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm still going with Ward. Like the first fight, he's capable of adjusting and i think he can use Kov's aggression to his advantage in the rematch. Kov winning would not shock me, but I'm sticking with Ward

Comment

Originally posted by RussTBE View Post
      Maybe, hes gonna be super dangerous early just like last time so if he hurts him i think he will try to take full advantage. I think he can win a decision though too .
      this is why i think this fight will be even better than the first fight....its real bad blood from both fighters now

Comment

Repeat of the last fight. Ward can't handle Kovalev's jab and resorts to tackling and wins on the homer judges' cards.

Comment

Originally posted by therealpugilist View Post
          this is why i think this fight will be even better than the first fight....its real bad blood from both fighters now
          Yea you just get that feel both dudes are fired up even more this time around. Hope its even better than the first fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Joe Beamish View Post
            Repeat of the last fight. Ward can't handle Kovalev's jab and resorts to tackling and wins on the homer judges' cards.
            ward cant handle kovalev's power head locks....ouch

Comment

Ward again, and in a fashion manner ... He had 12 rounds to figure out Kovalev the last time so he'll use is far superior Boxing I.Q"...

Remember a Jerboa Brain will never match a Human Brain...

Comment

Originally posted by RussTBE View Post
                Yea you just get that feel both dudes are fired up even more this time around. Hope its even better than the first fight.
                it was all respect and speculation of what the other would do or bring to the table....they know each other now and the back and forth and the conferences is fuel to the fire....man....june cant come fast enough....screw Canelo vs GGG...these dudes are the real mccoy and ready to prove who is the best in their division

Comment

kovalev outboxes wart again, just like the first fight

Comment

The deck will once again be stacked in favor of Ward.

He'll have home country advantage as always, he'll be paid a lot more, he'll have a crooked referee who permits him to foul, and three dishonest judges to bail him out like last time.

I'll pray to God for justice for Kovalev, but I foresee the same result as before.

Comment

Kovalev's game plan in the first fight seemed to be to box Ward on the outside and neutralize him inside with holding. Although many people thought it was enough to earn the decision last time, I think he may have become too content as the fight went on. It was a safe strategy, and in his and many other minds he was winning it.

I expect this time he will come in with more killer intent and take more chances. He will still try to stifle Ward's inside game, but he will take every chance he gets to put some hurt on Ward, including more body shots. I think he will be successful in doing so, and give Ward his first official loss as a pro. He will also open himself up to some more offense from Ward, but there will be no comparison if he lands his own artillery.

I don't believe Ward can change much, and he was holding on by the skin of his teeth the first time around.
                      Last edited by Mukuro; 05-05-2017, 02:37 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X