name the only two boxers that unite us all in this forum

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Glen Johnson. Rod Salka.

Comment

Current fighters almost none. ATGs maybe Robinson, Moore, Duran, and a few others.

Comment

Broner and Francisco Vargas.

Comment

Thurman gets hardly any hate at all

Comment

Maidana never got much hate, at least from what i remember.

Comment

lets talk about guys who unite us in support, out of the current crop Frampton and AJ must get the leats hate, they are warriors, fight the best and often win (Frampton can rebound against LSC)

Comment

Haven't seen anyone hating on mini Mike Tyson yet

Comment

Stevenson has one supporter on this board that defends him on any thread with him in the title (I think the posters name is ThirdEye, or something like that)...

...besides that guy I think we are all united in hating Stevenson. If he got KO'd I think we'd all come together to celebrate for a night (not as much as the Broner/Chino night, but closest since)

Comment

Current active fighters.....

Anthony Joshua & Vasyl Anatoliyovich Lomachenko!

I don't really see any real genuine hate for this two fighters or dictators! I would say Lomachenko has less haters than Anthony Joshua to be honest! I am not the biggest fan of Anthony Joshua mainly because he seems to emit the image of being a corroborate poster boy and yes man! (I don't really feel like he has any real genuine fans because of this (Never mind the 90'000 a Wembley Stadium!) everything just seems so choreographed about his entire persona! and as a boxing fan i find it hard to build a rapport with this kind of fighter! If he was to ever lose a fight the consequences of inhibiting his true personality will become evident! Be real man!)...
                    Last edited by PRINCEKOOL; 05-04-2017, 06:58 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X