No announcement yet.

Manny Pacquiao vs Jeff Horn Thread Discussion

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
    Excuse me for the rock I just crawled out under, but this shit is on ESPN?
    Yep

TR announced this, Crawford-Indongo, Loma-Salido II to be on ESPN

Comment

Originally posted by GriffTannen View Post
      6 or 7.. alcoholic manny kos him in 2
      Jeff Horn takes Manny the distance. Manny offers him breakfast the next morning.

Comment

Pacquiao is always exciting. I'm watching this chit for sure. Maybe I should check out some Horn fights on youtube to get a gauge on how good he is. No more procrastinating.

Comment

Just finished watching Jeff Horn's last 3 fights. He's actually a good boxer. Not sure if he looked so good because his competition was so old and shot, but he did look quite skilled. None of the guys that I watched him fight have the ability of Pacquaio but this could be an interesting fight if Horn doesn't become gun shy.

Comment

I'm gonna pick Manny by ko because I have not seen any PED testing announced for the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
              Nobody cares. Sad times when a Floyd fan has to create a thread to shred Manny even though he is basically retired

Sad.
              Is there a pick em for this fight?

Comment

I have never even heard of Horn. I also consider Manny retired.

Comment

I hope the undercard is good.

There better not be a damn Burger King logo on the ring canvas.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                    Is there a pick em for this fight?

Motorcity Cobra, they need you over in the "What will be the ratings of Pacquiao-Horn on ESPN" thread. They mentioned that you might predict a good figure as far as ratings.

I think it will probably do close to what Thurman-Porter did or maybe not because a lot of people might not know Pac is fighting, this has been the quietest fight of Pacquiao's that I can remember and it's 6 days out.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                      I'm gonna pick Manny by ko because I have not seen any PED testing announced for the fight.
                      LOL, this Is the 4th or 5th post In different threads related to Pacquiao where you mention PEDS.

Looks like a lot of time wasted on a fighter that you don't care for.

Either that or you have run out of something to Inject Into yourself and are going through withdrawals.

Comment

Working...
                      X