Collapse
No announcement yet.

Manny Pacquiao vs Jeff Horn Thread Discussion

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Are we all going to ignore the lack of PED testing for this fight?

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
      At this point in Pacquiao's career, who cares? Let's say he does juice it up and scores a spectacular KO of the unheard of Horn. And let's say that this ploy is to make him relevant again, to garner interest in a big money fight with one of the young top names in the division. He will definitely be subjected to PED testing for that fight and more than likely have his ass handed to him. At that point, he will either retire or be relegated to fighting more no-names until he does.

Comment

hell iam excited for the fight iam looking at the stadium out the hotel window now got great tickets theres a good buzz in brisbane 60,000 people expected should be fun.

Comment

already setting up the accusation. this dude manny cant win. they grill him for fighting a no namer. then "if" he gets the ko, their gonna forget who he was fighting and go straight to PED talk. LOL. they skurred.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
            ^^^^^ big dung trying very hard to clean up the sport of boxing just like his idol fraud jr.

got IV?

Comment

Anybody in Canada know if we're getting this fight on TV for free too? I can't find the channel it's going to be on. I'm in Ontario and have Fibe TV. Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by Anthony7 View Post
                Anybody in Canada know if we're getting this fight on TV for free too? I can't find the channel it's going to be on. I'm in Ontario and have Fibe TV. Thanks!
                I'm in Ontario, (the GTA) and I get Fibe TV too. I googled around and it seems that we don't get ESPN...I thought we did, but it doesn't look like we do, apparently. Oh well, I'll just stream the fight if I have to.

Comment

Big night for the ESPN network. Hope they don't have technical troubles like they did with Friday's show.

Comment

Anybody knows when this start?

Comment

• Originally posted by Scary View Post
                      Anybody knows when this start?
                      Main event probably 10pm eastern , 3am UK

Comment

Working...
                      X