Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather Explains That McGregor is Live Dog in Their Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JASON SHAW View Post
    FLOYD DOING HIS BOB ARUM AND DANA WHITE IMPRESSION LOL CANT KNOCK THE HUSTLE.....
    Haha I was about to say the same thing. I don't begrudge him making more money just know I'm not buying this fight!

Comment

I'm very for this. Mayweather possibly gets one of his first KO's in awhile or McGregor goes out like Pacquiao or Canelo anyway.

Plus the trash talk will be great Mayweather won't win that battle.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
        yet Pacquiao cant fight his mandatory who is an actual boxer. smh
        PAC has been cracked open 3x with 6 losses. Why would u even mention him.Lmao! Theirs levels to this. FLOYD has earned the right to entertain a fight that would mix both sports and create entertainment while at age 40.

Comment

Originally posted by JASON SHAW View Post
          FLOYD DOING HIS BOB ARUM AND DANA WHITE IMPRESSION LOL CANT KNOCK THE HUSTLE.....
          except for when bob does it. he gets shiieted on for it. neccaz mentality i guess.

Comment

Floyd is right, but it's highly unlikely that this will be competitive. But being 40 years old and being out of the ring for 2 years makes it a tad bit more competitive. The hope for McGregor and his fans is that Floyd has absolutely nothing left and his reflexes are pretty much gone. If food can be hit cleanly a few times in the early rounds, then will have a fight. But I wouldn't put any money on McGregor winning this one. Hopefully this will be the last one. Or instead of this one, fight Pac one more time to set the record straight.

Comment

LOL man this whole "My opponent who has no chance to win really does have a chance to win" promotional angle is gaining mad ground.

Comment

Lol @ lil Floyd trying to sell a mismatch.

This is utter BS and even he knows it.

P.S. Btw, Connor is far and away the biggest name MMA has ever seen earnings-wise. And it's not even remotely close either.

Comment

Originally posted by Drew Bundini Br View Post
                  PAC has been cracked open 3x with 6 losses. Why would u even mention him.Lmao! Theirs levels to this. FLOYD has earned the right to entertain a fight that would mix both sports and create entertainment while at age 40.
                  ok, go fight under ufc rules then necca!

Comment

Is this still a possibility?? Just make it already... get it over with

Comment

As much as I can't stand him, I wouldn't have an issue with him fighting McGregor if it were only an exhibition and touted as such. It shouldn't count towards a legit 50th win on his record. That aside, it really doesn't matter, he would only find another "Berto" to beat for his 50th anyway.

Comment

Working...
                      X