Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather Explains That McGregor is Live Dog in Their Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
    Former five division world champion Floyd Mayweather is laying out the reasons why UFC superstar Conor McGregor could actually WIN if they ever face off in a boxing ring ... saying the guy has real talent as a stand-up, boxing style fighter.

[Click Here To Read More]
    Hahhahaha.
    horn will ko. mcgregor in less than 6 rounds.

Comment

Originally posted by Drew Bundini Br View Post
      DE LA HATER

COTTO

CANELO

JMM

PAC

MOSELY

GATTI

JUDA

Just to name a few.

20years in the fight game. Never been knocked down or beaten.. FLOYD can fight PEE WEE HERMAN right now
      yet Pacquiao cant fight his mandatory who is an actual boxer. smh

Comment

Back when Floyd wasn't begging for a fight against Conor, I could of swore he clowned on McGregor. Now Conor is a live dog? And Conor is not a wrestler or jujitsu guy so course his fights are won on stand up, that doesn't mean Jack Shiiet. He's still an inexperience boxer.

Comment

Floyd getting desperate now lol Looking for another "score" bad

This story is getting boring now

Comment

Floyd should be ashamed of himself. McGregor is no where near a live dog. Now I know Conor will come to win and not just for the check like Manny, but he has no chance in a boxing match.

I swear everytime I think this garbage is dead I see stuff like this. I hope this fight never happens.

If Floyd returns, it should be to fight the winner of GGG/canelo or Thurman/Manny (if the fight happens).

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
              yet Pacquiao cant fight his mandatory who is an actual boxer. smh
              Who is his mandatory? Horn? Lol

Comment

Floyd is a great boxer, one of the best, but an awful entertainer and a poor salesman.

Comment

how can Floyd say that?...mcgreror isn't a boxer,never boxed before....it's like Floyd facing a guy in in pro debut,just because McGregor is popular doesn't make it a competitive fight,this is just a business fight and if the fight gets made,get ready to hear Floyd say how dangerous he is and how great he is,,yeah,maybe in another sport,not boxing

Comment

Originally posted by Butch.McRae View Post
                    Who is his mandatory? Horn? Lol
                    yeah, Jeff Horn, is the WBO mandatory unless you want to see Pac vs Bradley 4?

Its Bradley and then Horn.

http://www.*********.com/rankings-2

Horn is number 2 ranked in the IBF and WBO rankings, Spence number one in IBF, and Bradley number 2

Comment

Originally posted by ox805er View Post
                      oh no! Here come the flo'mos! Fight gets made and it will get spun around into an actual competitive fight.. Please floyd! you've ruined the sport enough.. stay retired and let boxing rebuild itself back up.
                      I agree. With 10 mil watching AJ-Klit in germany and around 2 mil in UK on ppv i'd say boxing is starting to get on the right track. Im sure floyd got jealous of the big boys attention so started talking up his fight with the wrestler again smh. By the way the only place 50-0 counts really is at hw.there have been countless numbers of 50-0 fighters in lower weight classes. Once floyd and pac retire and the wannabe's like garcia, one time a yr thurman get pushed aside boxing as a whole shall thrive again. And most of us cant wait. Just look at how easily floyds been forgotten. TMZ boxing fans are the only ones hanging on to him. The coffin has been filled and shut. Now the new generation needs to nail that biiitch shut. Woooooo long live the fight game!!

Comment

Working...
                      X