Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather Explains That McGregor is Live Dog in Their Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JASON SHAW View Post
    YOU IDIOT FLOYD ALREADY BEAT ALL YOUR FAVORITE MEXICAN HYPEJOBS .... STOP WORRYING ABOUT FLOYD.... HE IS 41 YEARS OLD DUMMY.... WORRY ABOUT PRIME CANELO FIGHTING BUMS BACK TO BACK TO BACK.... WORRY ABUT MANNY WHO IS STILL 37 FIGHTING SCAM FIGHTS...... FLOYD ALREADY BEAT CANELO, COTTO, MOSLEY, MARQUEZ, MANNY, OSCAR, CORRALES, CASTILLO,JUDAH.... LAY OFF FLOYDS NUTS NOW AMIGO.... LET FLOYDS NUTS REST IN RETIREMENT OR IF HE WANTS TO FIGHT A UFC STAR.... CANELO AND MANNYS PROMOTERS ALREADY SAID THEY WOULD LOVE THE CONOR FIGHT ALSO.... THEY LOVE COPYING ANY MOVE MAYWEATHER THE PIONEER MAKES....
    i dont care about any of that. im just here for --

Originally posted by JASON SHAW View Post
    FLOYD DOING HIS BOB ARUM AND DANA WHITE IMPRESSION LOL CANT KNOCK THE HUSTLE.....
    funny that when floyd does it, "cant knock the hustle" but when someone else does it, they get shiieted on it. LOL! like i said, necca mentality.

Comment

No true boxing fan cares about Froid Mcgregor. It's all about Joshua, GGG, Canelo, Wilder, Lomachenko, etc now.

Froid just desperate to stay relevant.

Comment

Well golly! Since Mayweather put it like that, I may want to see this circus & utter disgrace of a fight after all!!

Comment

Still trying to sell this one I see.

Comment

Originally posted by mike1010011 View Post
            I honestly feel sorry for anyone who is ****** enough to fall for the **** that this guy is spewing. If you're going to come back for a fight against a guy who has no business in a boxing ring,you might as well stay retired,and stop wasting people's time.

That's cool. If you don't like the fight why waste your time talking about a fight you don't plan on watching? It's clear you are intrigued. And people will watch and buy the fight so why not? Don't be a hater. You know for fuuck sake if that fight is made for all the stuff you are talking you will be watching help support their movement.

Comment

Originally posted by Wildstalker View Post
              No true boxing fan cares about Froid Mcgregor. It's all about Joshua, GGG, Canelo, Wilder, Lomachenko, etc now.

This is very true. He is old news and never understood the fight game is entertainment. Somehow he sold the its hit and dont get hit to the low iq dummygraphic. Lomachenko is going to be the greatest fighter of last 40 yrs. Plus he is acclimating to the entertainment side every time he fights. Anytime someone who might have wanted to give boxing a try turned on a mayweather fight it turned them away from the sport. He was a boring fighter, to ignorant and slow minded to be a good talker, and now he is begging for attention to fight a wrestler haha. The new school is coming and nobody gonna remember floyd. Just like nobody remembers his fights now

Comment

Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
                ok, go fight under ufc rules then necca!
                Clearly Floyd is the draw you f@ggot ass pussie. And they should ban your bytch ass for trying to be sneaky about the N word. F@ggot

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx. View Post
                  thats like comparing turds man..both are steaming piles of ****

^^^ This is from April 12... And, and????

Comment

I bet an amateur Jr Olympic National Champion would be Conner in boxing that is

Comment

Originally posted by Wildstalker View Post

Only fans boys like Larry care

Comment

Working...
                      X