Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How long (realistically) till we see Tyson back in the ring?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
    It doesn't have to be AJ, it can be anyone. What I'm saying is that he was the man a year ago and now he sees someone else in his spotlight as the world HW champ and the boxer that Britain is fixated on. I think that is a big motivator for him. He feels like he beat Wlad with no scares, why should be let someone who just struggled with the same opponent steal his spotlight.
    Quite frankly he never got the spotlight.

In the UK, his fame lasted for the 3 whole days, then the media started making different stories (not saying that Tyson wasn't partially guilty for those). For the rest of the world, either Wlad had an off night (like Wlad himself claimed) or Wlad was too old and past it. It was the case how much Wlad slowed down, not how good Fury was. Only a very few boxing hardcores gave him a proper credit.

Although AJ went life and death with Wlad, he will get much more credit as Wlad looked more determined, fight was excellent and he stopped him.

Comment

Originally posted by Kosta View Post
      Tyson has already shifted about 20 pounds

All you armchairs sat at home but never been on the bags

Truth is he already well on the way. He's the most talented boxer in the division and all this talk of getting in fighting shape is redundant. Once he's the right weight then he's ready to murder that little child Aj

I call it for October 2017
      October 2017 ? Get off the crack ffs and will be a year at least before he has any idea of facing joshua...i have serious doubts that he will make it back at all and could quite easily blow a fuse on his way to it.....let's hope he do make it back because i wanna see joshua send that overweight ***** to uncontious land .....fury is finished

Comment

Originally posted by The plunger man View Post
        October 2017 ? Get off the crack ffs and will be a year at least before he has any idea of facing joshua...i have serious doubts that he will make it back at all and could quite easily blow a fuse on his way to it.....let's hope he do make it back because i wanna see joshua send that overweight ***** to uncontious land .....fury is finished
        Absolute rubbish

Tyson fury ran rings around chisora and klistcho. AJ has fought 18 bum city mandems and went life and deaf with Klitscho

Tyson wud murfer aj and wilder

He got better reach better chin and more naturally fit and better technique

Comment

He'll fight this year 100%. Fury has put lots of weight on before and he shifts it pretty quickly. I don't know who he'll fight but he has the perfect motivation now to get back in the ring. One maybe two warm up fights and this time next year the big one with AJ.

Comment

Your a ****ing idiot mate
            why alt?????

Comment

Absolute rubbish

Tyson fury ran rings around chisora and klistcho. AJ has fought 18 bum city mandems and went life and deaf with Klitscho

Tyson wud murfer aj and wilder

He got better reach better chin and more naturally fit and better technique
              Piss off dummy lol.
              An obese failure

Comment

We'll see him back in the ring in the next 6 months.

He won't be in top shape for at least another 12-18. If he ever gets back there at all.

We're going to see 2 cans before we see a mega fight.

Comment

I'd imagine the target on all sides is for the Joshua fight is Wembley next summer.

Fury could possibly have an easy tune up later in the year, another one early in 2018 against someone decent and then fight Joshua in the summer. He could easily to two tune ups, maybe even more than 2 if he wants some easy fights regularly. The best thing for Fury to do once he's ready to fight is stay active, even if they're just easy fights to start with, at least it keeps him in camp.

Comment

October 2017 a fight will be announced. People who have watched his previous fights and followed his career know that losing weight to Fury is not as hard as people make out. God willing, Fury will be back to reclaim his belts from these so-called fake champions.

Comment

Fury won't be back for at least 2 years

Comment

Working...
                      X