Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should Vitali Klitschko Come Out of Retirement To Fight Anthony Joshua?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
    look who it is ...wheres your alt scott ...dumb and dumber of the same poster..?lol

Anyway as usual NOTHING to offer here...get back in your cage...l
    I think some of that grease on your balding head has soaked into your brain. Every post you make is stupid. Try some rogaine or get a hair transplant..

Comment

Why so he can leave the ring in a stretcher? No way.

Comment

One of the most overrated fighters of all time. Somebody who fought nobody of any note and never avenged his losses.

People mythically rate him on H2H in a desperate attempt to justify his 'greatness'.

Comment

Mlac is a moron and so are you if you think he has any credibility on this forum...lmao Actually reading your post tells me your POSSIBLY dumber than he is....that seems to be a trend with the Parker fans i wonder why? lol
          There's a reason why people are ripping you apart. "Parker fans" isn't the common denominator - it's you, being an idiot.

Comment

Originally posted by KillaCamNZ View Post
            There's a reason why people are ripping you apart. "Parker fans" isn't the common denominator - it's you, being an idiot.
            Ripping me apart??lol...not on this site dummy certainly not by you. lol

People? Scott/joseph has been getting buried by me from day one on here...another idiotic poster who knows close to nothing about boxing like you apparently.
            Last edited by juggernaut666; 05-01-2017, 10:53 PM.

Comment

Ripping me apart??lol...not on this site dummy certainly not by you. lol
              It sounds like someone needs a cuddle and a cup of hot chocolate.

Bring it in, Sugar.

Comment

Originally posted by Sun_Tzu View Post
                Fck it, why not. RJ is still fighting.
                The sparring sessions he has with Wlad he has still would be harder than a fight with Wilder or Parker...( somehow hes now fragile and apparently hasnt been training in shape and has no chin )

How does Vitali get undermined compared to those guys who are actually overatted and about 1/4 of what Vitali would be in 6 months time even at his age with no reaccuring injuries bc he has not been active in actual training for a fight??

Stupidity on this thread( sorry guys it just is)....man this site sometimes...

Comment

Maybe after Vitali fights Joshua we can get Lennox in the ring with AJ.....Then after that we can dig up Ali and put him in there. WTF ?

Comment

Originally posted by Damn Wicked View Post
                    Maybe after Vitali fights Joshua we can get Lennox in the ring with AJ.....Then after that we can dig up Ali and put him in there. WTF ?
                    The funny thing is Ali Bashir said the same thing i did and THATS with 6 months of training he would favor Vitali to come back and win it against even Joshua for just one fight.

im not sure i agree with him on that ( i do think 6 months he could beat anyone not named Joshua)but to say vitali cant beat the top guys is stupid ...considering the recent parker fight /wilder struggling with Washington a boxing novice and Briggs getting a title shot too...yet look at this laughable poll results?

Again more morons than not as usual replying to me as well...lmao
                    Last edited by juggernaut666; 05-06-2017, 08:48 PM.

Comment

I voted yes because I care not for his health or well being. I am a real scum bag.

Comment

Working...
                      X