Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Fury on Joshua: I'm The Lineal Champ, I'd Beat Him With One Hand!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When AJ fights and beats fury,the headcases on here will say it was a rusty shot fury, and probly add he is ducking ortiz/parker/wilder

You cant win on here....

Comment

The only thing cool about Tyson Fury is his name. Everything else about him is weird, pitiful and sad.

Comment

Originally posted by Idgogay4AJ View Post
        When AJ fights and beats fury,the headcases on here will say it was a rusty shot fury, and probly add he is ducking ortiz/parker/wilder

You cant win on here....
        Lol.....Somebody sane for a change.I was beginning to doubt myself! ..... HAYE /ortiz/parker/wilder and proberley has mad as they are Khan ......cause everyone is ducking him even fighters that have already obliterated him...amazing!

From an amazing fight and event with two gentlemen it takes Fury only minutes to bring down to his level.

Comment

Comment

As of now, Kevin McBride would stand a better chance against Joshua than Tyson Fury.

Comment

Originally posted by redmish View Post
              I beg to differ. For some reason fury still gets underestimated on here even after what he did to klitschko. People say wlad was poor but I say fury made him poor. I think it's a very interesting fight IF fury gets in shape that is.
              The problem is we all have short memory's if you read the reports from the Klitschko vs Fury Fight It may remind you of how terrible it was, I have not found any that where any good just totally critical of the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by ashadam View Post
                The problem is we all have short memory's if you read the reports from the Klitschko vs Fury Fight It may remind you of how terrible it was, I have not found any that where any good just totally critical of the fight.
                I agree, it wasn't a good fight. Furys game plan worked perfectly. Klitschko didn't have a clue what to do with him. To be clear, I'm not a fan of fury either but what he does is very effective.

Comment

It's true though Wlad didn't land anything of note on Fury yet he smashed AJ in the face so many times I've lost count. Then again AJ is a stand in front of you fighter with no head movement and as stiff as they come. That will work against taxi drivers and night club bouncers but against someone his own size who can punch back, he's gonna get KO'd sooner or later. (only 2 or 3 fighters his own size) As for Fury he's as awkward as they come. Stays out of range, launches in and out attacks and keeps you at bay with his enormous reach. Styles make fights.

Comment

Styles make fights AJ would force Fury to fight and hits harder than Cunningham.AJ'S tank after five is a worry even though he came back .Wlad will regret not going all out.

Comment

Man Tyson got REALLY FAT!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X