No announcement yet.

what does wilder do better than joshua?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
    And on the flip side, he was a 18 pro fight novice, 4 years as a pro who is still finding his feet. Cherry picking? Really... ok lol
    I'm not giving him a pass for that. Other fighters don't get that pass so I'm not giving it to Joshua.

Comment

We do not know yet. He has faced lower opposition. Joshua stopped Vlad Klitschko. What is the best Wilder˙s win?

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
        Greater power, stamina, hand speed, foot speed.
        Joshua has better balance, punching form, and overall technical skill.

Both get hit. Both have been stunned (dropped in the case is Joshua). Both have the ability to put the other man away. Joshua has more ways to win, but Wilder's right hand is fully capable of folding Joshua. If it wasn't such an intriguing match, we wouldn't all be talking about it.
        it's a total myth that Deontay Wilder's stamina is anything but average.

Just look at how sluggish and slow he's looking when he goes beyond 5 rounds. And this is against substantially lower level than Klitschko.

Comment

He's definitely better at finding the worst possible opponents. He's a world class cherry picker.

Comment

Originally posted by Pan-Africanist View Post
            I'm not giving him a pass for that. Other fighters don't get that pass so I'm not giving it to Joshua.
            And what pass isn't that? That he is champion with 2 belts at 19 fights and a pro of 4 years? You want him to do a wilder and go 35 odd fights fighting D-level competition?

Comment

Both get hit. Both have been stunned (dropped in the case is Joshua). Both have the ability to put the other man away. Joshua has more ways to win, but Wilder's right hand is fully capable of folding Joshua. If it wasn't such an intriguing match, we wouldn't all be talking about it.
              Joshua has Better combination punching , body attack , punch variation , big fight experience , better resume , ko in either hand and physically bigger in every way....joshua folds wilder like a pack of cards fella

Comment

Originally posted by Pan-Africanist View Post
                We dont care if you give him a pass....your a nobody in the scheme of things

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
                  it's a total myth that Deontay Wilder's stamina is anything but average.

Just look at how sluggish and slow he's looking when he goes beyond 5 rounds. And this is against substantially lower level than Klitschko.
                  Yet his power still carries into the later rounds. He can end it with one punch in the first or twelfth round

Comment

^^^^^^this

Comment

Wilder wud destroy aj

Probs end his career

Comment

Working...
                      X