Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So who is the real king of the HWs: AJ or Fury?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fury he travelled from his comfort zone and beat a younger, fresher Wladimir, never went life and death in the process.
    Fury made Wladimir look old, AJ made him look young again.

Fury's king. To be the man you've gotta beat the man - Someone should tell AJ that, I know how much he loves cliches.

Comment

AJ had lots of trouble with an older Klitshcko than Fury fought. Is this really a thread? Holy ****

Comment

How can one be inactive since 2015 and claim hes a KING?

Comment

Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
          I mean normally dudes are considered out of the sport if they are gone for one year. We are way over a year for Fury and his return is not in sight at the moment though there are some rumblings. No one else gets to vanish for 18 months and keep their status.

IF Fury comes back he needs to get dealt with at that point because he does have some kind of claim to the crown.
          Ward? Floyd? Manny? Rigo?

Fury is the undisputed HW kingpin until he is dethroned in the ring. Deal with it.

Comment

Tyson Fury retired.

The top two heavyweights are Joshua and Wilder. They hold the three biggest belts. Joshua has 2 of the 3 and the biggest win, so Joshua has a better claim than Wilder to being champion of the world.

Fury has no claim to being champion of the world. He announced his retirement. He's not the champion of anything. He's not lineal. Lineal ends when you retire and his claim to lineal was shaky to begin with.

Comment

Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
              How can one be inactive since 2015 and claim hes a KING?
              Fury did beat Klitschko before Joshua and didn't get almost knocked out in the process. Made Wlad look hesitant (even more than usual) and frustrated. Plus he never lost his titles in the ring.

There's something to be said for that.

Comment

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
                Ward? Floyd? Manny? Rigo?

Fury is the undisputed HW kingpin until he is dethroned in the ring. Deal with it.
                All those dudes came back and did work but every single one of them lost status. He comes back then yea he has to be dealt with by whoever is at the top.

Sounds like you have abandonment issues to deal with in relation to Fury, that is a shame. I can already tell you how flaky dudes with no dedication go out in boxing it is never pretty, so you should hope he never sets foot in a ring again~

Comment

Fury is the the more talented fighter and holds the better win over Wlad but we all know what happened after that. He's not an active boxer therefor cannot be considered at the moment. He should have been ruling the division though.

So right now, it has to be Joshua. Everyone else such as Wilder are just lacking in good wins.

Comment

Originally posted by 2fast2strong View Post
                    AJ baby!

AJ fought him toe to toe at Wlads best and stopped him and is waiting for the rematch.

Fury just out slapped him, did not engage and ducked the rematch.

But yeah I think Beyoncé Wilder will beat both to be honest.
                    Neither Fury or AJ fought Klitschko at his best but they both beat a very good fighter, so they both deserve big respect. I'm not a fan of Fury but that big idiot is..., I mean WAS much better than a lot of people care to admit.

Comment

Originally posted by KillaCamNZ View Post
                      One is an active fighter and champion. The other is a a historical footnote.

Until Fury gets back in the ring, he's old news.
                      Right now, the balance lies in AJ's favour because like you said, Fury has been inactive and in horrible mental and physical shape. Boxing isn't kind to fighters that lack discipline and have mental lapses.

I voted Neither. They need to fight each other to settle it.

If Fury doesn't get back in the ring soon then I'll write him off, but right now I'll give him the benefit of the doubt.
                      Last edited by Damn Wicked; 04-30-2017, 08:23 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X