Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So everybody gonna ignore Fury was on roids when he fought Wlad?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
    I love the fact that it bothers you that I love myself and my people
    Lol. Dream on, child.

Comment

Originally posted by kafkod View Post
      I don't have a problem now that I know you come here to "support your people" rather than talk about boxing.
      So why bring it up if you don't have a problem with it? You actually posted that quote like I was gonna be ashamed Im never ashamed to say I love me, the skin I;m in, and my people. Remember that so there is no confusion in the future

Comment

So why bring it up if you don't have a problem with it? You actually posted that quote like I was gonna be ashamed Im never ashamed to say I love me, the skin I;m in, and my people. Remember that so there is no confusion in the future
        People like you don't know what shame is. You're too fucking stupid for that.

Comment

Originally posted by kafkod View Post
          People like you don't know what shame is. You're too fucking stupid for that.
          I'll never be ashamed of being proud of being black and never be ashamed of supporting my people.

Comment

While Wlad and Joshua had full testing?
            I bet you ignored Floyd was on Roids

Comment

Originally posted by Luilun View Post
              I bet you ignored Floyd was on Roids
              Point me to the test he failed

Comment

Point me to the test he failed
                Use critical thinking skills if you have any what was the private Nurse and IV doing to at his home ? Manny never failed a test yet that joker was roiding . Mosley never failed a test he was a doper the Clear you remember ?

Comment

Originally posted by Luilun View Post
                  Use critical thinking skills if you have any what was the private Nurse and IV doing to at his home ? Manny never failed a test yet that joker was roiding . Mosley never failed a test he was a doper the Clear you remember ?
                  Mosley got caught on paper dealing with a steroid seller. Show me where Floyd or Manny got caught dealing with a steriod dealer or a test either one failed. You opinion means nothing to me. You're insignificant. You don't matter. Show me facts or don't talk to me

Comment

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
                    dude i wanna green the shit out of you but i can't, must spread first

Comment

THATS what a roider looks like ?!?!?!?!?
                      THATS the best output a roider can muster ?!?!?!?

further proof that roids dont win fights (unless the opponent is a zombie).

Comment

Working...
                      X