Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Joshua Gets Off The Floor, Knocks Klitschko Out in Eleventh

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

YESSS ****ing get in!!! Come on josh

Comment

Good fight, a rare from a Wlad fight

Comment

Wlad let him off the hook when Joshua was tired.

Comment

Amazing fight! I am so impressed by both. AJ exceeded my expectations! He is the future!

Comment

Originally posted by Rudiamonds View Post
            Wilder kill AJ with a straight right hand point blank period if Klishko had a chin he would of won a UD
            JOSHUA HAS HORRIBLE BODYBUILDER STAMINA.... WILDER WILL FLATTEN JOSHUA IN 8 ROUNDS TOPS..... GREAT FIGHT THOUGH....

Comment

30 second from end, and Joshua was totaly tired. Ref should not stop it. Had Wlad winning it. At least we know that Joshua is no big Deal, is chinny, and has zero stamina. Dont know why Wlad stopped pushing him in that 7, that cost him fight. Not sure about Wilder beating him because we dont know Wilders chin, but i know that King Kong can beat him.

Comment

Originally posted by solo20 View Post
                fight was stop to early
                lmfaoooooo

Comment

Wlad has absolutely nothing to be ashamed about. The way he roared back in the 6th is just further proof this is a man who was an absolute true champion. Cong**** to Joshua on the win. This seriously could've gone either way and i'm looking forward to the rematch.

All these b*tch made mofo's up here bad mouthing him right now should go watch competitive chess or badminton.

Comment

F**k me how did Joshua get through the 5th

Best heavy weight fight I've seen in the last. 7 years

Comment

Though Klitchko didn't complain . The stoppage looked a bit premature .

Comment

Working...
                      X