Collapse
No announcement yet.

How come every time Manny has a fight coming up

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He just answers questions the media ask him. Blame reporters for keeping Floyd's name tangled with Pacquiao by asking him about it.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaryu View Post
      Well at least he is willing to rematch him, unlike Floyd or Froch who talk like they can beat GGG, but have no intentions of fighting him.

But yeah, Pacquiao is obsessed with Floyd.
      This guy came out of left field with GGG.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
        This guy came out of left field with GGG.
        Apparently I should've used another example, GGG strikes too many nerves

Comment

Originally posted by Zaryu View Post
          Apparently I should've used another example, GGG strikes too many nerves
          Yeah, a 40 year old retired welterweight fighting a Middleweight is a great example to begin with.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
            Yeah, a 40 year old retired welterweight fighting a Middleweight is a great example to begin with.
            Yes, because that is exactly what I was suggesting

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx. View Post
              He talks about Mayweather more then the person he is actually fighting?? every damn article is always about Mayweather..I havent read one damn article about Horn yet...Doses him and Arum still think people will but his fights with the hopes of a Mayweather bout?
              Everytime? They asked him a question lol its the boxing websites using Mayweather name to get traffic, you get more traffic titling your article with either Pacquiao or Mayweather name, so you get double clicks if you have both of them in the article lol.

Comment

Originally posted by BrometheusBob.;17628133[MENTION=12985078
                Elroy The Great[/MENTION] Who cries about racism more doe
                i dont be cryin racizms, doe .....

Comment

this is a joke right????
                  That's what I said too when the Berto fight was announced.

Comment

You gotta understand the mental pressure for both FM and Manny going into their fight it was huge and life changing, to lose in soft fashion like he did will be stuck in Mannys throat until the day he dies, it will take little to get Manny talking about it as its a burr that will be there forever.

Comment

He talks about Mayweather more then the person he is actually fighting?? every damn article is always about Mayweather..I havent read one damn article about Horn yet...Doses him and Arum still think people will but his fights with the hopes of a Mayweather bout?
                      howe comme weneva pcamna has a fight comin up you die a liitlle insiide

Comment

Working...
                      X