No announcement yet.

How come every time Manny has a fight coming up

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bjl12 View Post
    What a hater post. Floyd is smaller than Cotto and Triple L dwarfs Cotto, but you want a 40 yr old Floyd ro fight Triple L? And of course Triple L makes ZERO concessions - no CW for Canelo and no CW for WW Kell Brook.

Triple L is all talk until he fights and beats a solid fighter. I had him losing to Jacobs although it wasn't a robbery. Nonetheless Triple L is not the fighter you think he is. He's passed up a career high payday to fight Canelo, refused to budge on weight, and renigs on callouts (Ward etc.). Oh and when he finally did fight a goos fighter with a below average chin...Triple L looked extremely limited.
    How ironic to call me a hater and refer to GGG as triple L...
    Who am I hating on exactly? Floyd? I also mentioned Froch who is bigger than GGG. And your assumption is wrong about me wanting Floyd to fight GGG, I actually don't, and have posted here before that I didn't want Floyd to come back and risk losing his undefeated record to GGG. I am only pointing out the hypocrisy.

I like GGG, I like Floyd, I like Pacquiao, and I like Froch too. I don't care what you think of GGGs business decisions or how you scored his last fight. I have my own opinions on those matters too and based alone on how you refer to GGG, I don't think you're objective enough to take seriously.

Comment

How come every time Manny has a fight, you make this same exact thread?

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx. View Post
        He talks about Mayweather more then the person he is actually fighting?? every damn article is always about Mayweather..I havent read one damn article about Horn yet...Doses him and Arum still think people will but his fights with the hopes of a Mayweather bout?
        I think it means people want to see rematch even if Floyd fans dfont.
        Journalists keep asking when they gonna fight.

Comment

Originally posted by zaryu View Post
          well at least he is willing to rematch him, unlike floyd or froch who talk like they can beat ggg, but have no intentions of fighting him.

But yeah, pacquiao is obsessed with floyd.
          how the **** does what you just posted make any sense? GGG wont even rematch Jacobs

Comment

Originally posted by Furn View Post
            Clearly there's still interest out there in a rematch which is why he keeps getting asked about it.

Unfortunately Floyd won't come back against actual boxer while Amir Khan is still around.
            this is a joke right????

Comment

Originally posted by FrankieClutch View Post
              How come every time Manny has a fight, you make this same exact thread?
              Maybe because he does the same thing everytime

Comment

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
                He used to play for the Jazz back in the day.

Oh wait, that's Jeff HORNacek

Comment

how the **** does what you just posted make any sense? GGG wont even rematch Jacobs
                  Are you serious? You criticize Pac for vocalizing his desire to fight Floyd in a rematch. This is not just empty talk, it's real. Others, and I used Floyd and Froch as an example with GGG, talk like they would fight and beat GGG, yet they're not really up for the fight.

Criticism seems more logical for people who talk about fighting and are willing to back it up, not those who talk just for attention.

Although I used GGG as part of an example, I didn't mean to make this about him. However, since you seem to want to make it about him... GGG just beat Jacobs, he's the best 160 lbs fighter alive today. I haven't seen anything from him or his team insinuating they would avoid Jacobs, and even if they did, which I don't think they would, they're not talking tough like they would knock Jacobs out without any intentions of fighting him. On the contrary, what I've heard is that the rematch can definitely happen down the line.

But it's ok, you seem to have been trapped in your own hypocrisy and seem a bit desperate to just say something back. I actually thought you didn't care about being hypocritical, because it's not really the first time, but I guess I was wrong. In the end you probably won't change your tune, and that's okay, but when I see so many threads with the same agenda I get a little tired of it and speak out.

Comment

Doesn't matter this time, nobody will be watching his fight.

Comment

He talks about Mayweather more then the person he is actually fighting?? every damn article is always about Mayweather..I havent read one damn article about Horn yet...Doses him and Arum still think people will but his fights with the hopes of a Mayweather bout?
                      ... The simple answer is yes; with Mayweather's name in the mix, various media outlets are obligated to acknowledge an event that they would otherwise not even have to bother with.

Arum has no shame in his game

Comment

Working...
                      X