Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao: I'd Love Mayweather Rematch, I Never Lost That Fight!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by AdonisCreed View Post
    Pacquiao clearly lost that fight which is why nobody REALLY wants to see a rematch. Freaking Marcos put up a much better fight than pac. Pacquiao should fight Keith Thurman or retire.. Or Maybe even fight Brook-Spence winner to unify. But leave Mayweather out of it you didn't win and you lied about the injury which made it worse. If you were injured you shouldn't have been cleared to fight in the first place lol
    the only one that doesnt want to see a rematch is the floyd fans and fake marquez fans aka the floyd fans. you still have sport athletes, retired ATG boxers, etc calling for a rematch, but yeah nobody wants to see a rematch doe!

Comment

• Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
      the only one that doesnt want to see a rematch is the floyd fans and fake marquez fans aka the floyd fans. you still have sport athletes, retired ATG boxers, etc calling for a rematch, but yeah nobody wants to see a rematch doe!
      Most of the fans not wanting a rematch are those that hate floyd and don't want to see another easy Floyd win.

Comment

• Most of the people in the world think that pac won. It's just here in nsb think that floyd won.

Comment

• Originally posted by djtmal View Post
          too bad these two couldn't have boxed in 2009...I believe both guys would have fought with a lot more pride....
          Don't you mean too bad Manny didn't want to fight in 2009 because he would have fought with more pride?

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
            Most of the fans not wanting a rematch are those that hate floyd and don't want to see another easy Floyd win.
            floyd only fights for money but turns down a rematch that will make him that "easy" money. LOL

floyd fans: no point of a rematch

then goes and justify floyd vs mcgregor

floyd fans: i dont blame floyd if he fights mcgregor, i mean who would turn down the chance of making $100 mil?

Comment

• Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
              floyd only fights for money but turns down a rematch that will make him that "easy" money. LOL

floyd fans: no point of a rematch

then goes and justify floyd vs mcgregor

floyd fans: i dont blame floyd if he fights mcgregor, i mean who would turn down the chance of making $100 mil?
              Dude, stop. I haven't justified Floyd Mcgregor in any way, shape or form.

Face it dude, there are really 2 groups on this:

Group 1-realizes floyd always was a difficult fight for Manny and showed it when they fought. Manny doesn't have the skills necessary to beat Floyd so a rematch is pointless.

Group 2-the group that doesn't believe Manny will come to fight like he did the 1st fight. The fight was supposed to be a matchup of elite styles-only one guy left his style in the dressing room.

I get you want a rematch because you DESPERATELY hope Manny can perform better than he did the 1st time and erase the memory most people have, same way you want another JMM fight so the lasting image isn't the KO.

Sorry dude. you are just going to have to learn to deal with defeat like a rational, mature adult.

Comment

Dude, stop. I haven't justified Floyd Mcgregor in any way, shape or form.

Face it dude, there are really 2 groups on this:

Group 1-realizes floyd always was a difficult fight for Manny and showed it when they fought. Manny doesn't have the skills necessary to beat Floyd so a rematch is pointless.

Group 2-the group that doesn't believe Manny will come to fight like he did the 1st fight. The fight was supposed to be a matchup of elite styles-only one guy left his style in the dressing room.

I get you want a rematch because you DESPERATELY hope Manny can perform better than he did the 1st time and erase the memory most people have, same way you want another JMM fight so the lasting image isn't the KO.

Sorry dude. you are just going to have to learn to deal with defeat like a rational, mature adult.
                did i specially called you out on it? i can pull post from some floyd fans who said they dont mind that fight at all if its gonna make floyd $100 mil.

oh, im over the fight, im just pointing out the double standards that goes on in here. i dont want the rematch in hopes that manny will perform better, yall talking about easy money and easy work so why turn down another career high pay day? .... exactly!

Comment

Don't you mean too bad Manny didn't want to fight in 2009 because he would have fought with more pride?
                  too bad these two couldn't have boxed in 2009...I believe both guys would have fought with a lot more pride....

Comment

• Originally posted by djtmal View Post
                    You are a diehard Manny fan so of course you meant this. I will translate-Shame that Manny prevented the fight from happening for so long. Maybe he would've fought to win.

Comment

• Young(er) Pac cleans Mayweather's clock. He wouldn't do it easy, but he'd do it.

Floyd waited years and years to fight Manny for a reason.

Comment

Working...
                      X