Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao: I'd Love Mayweather Rematch, I Never Lost That Fight!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Raonic View Post
    I wouldn't mind a rematch too much if it's their last fight but lol how can you possibly think you won?
    Simple he actually won the fight.

Comment

This should be good...lol

Comment

HILLARY CLINTON WON THAT ELECTION LOL....

Comment

you lost manny but it's understandable coz jmm knocked you the **** out even before floyd grew balls to face you, no biggie

Comment

Originally posted by retiredfan View Post
            the fight was closer than people make it out to be, but floyd was the clear winner! A prime pacquiao would have ate floyd alive though.
            same prime manny that lost to marquez twice and the prime manny that got exposed by morales? Lmfao.... Another delusional pac"turd"

Comment

Originally posted by street View Post
              if i was floyd, i would fight him again just to shut his mouth up. Same venue, my terms
              the mcgregor fight is an equal or even bigger check for floyd.... I think floyd is sick of boxing after so many people tried to make excuses for manny.... For years they accused him of ducking then as soon as he exposes him the excuses come out.... Thats cant be a fun thing to live with....

Comment

Originally posted by retiredfan View Post
                The fight was closer than people make it out to be, but Floyd was the clear winner! A prime Pacquiao would have ate Floyd alive though.
                No it wasn't.

Comment

funny how boxers have realized no matter how obvious they are wrong all they have to do is just deny till they die that they lost a fight and its just cause they got robbed and to their fans its like they never lost at all

Comment

Originally posted by Long jabber View Post
                    pacquioa would of got it done in 2009 when he was a hurricane. now he is jsut too old and doesnt let his hands go. he doesnt keep the constant pressure like he used to
                    mayweather was a young beast in 2009. he would've cleaned pacquiaos clock

Comment

Originally posted by Long jabber View Post
                      pacquioa would of got it done in 2009 when he was a hurricane. now he is jsut too old and doesnt let his hands go. he doesnt keep the constant pressure like he used to
                      He wouldn't have got it done in 09 either .

The hurricane was not there all through his career right up to a few fights, then all of a sudden the Hurricane stopped hurting guys .

CWs are the reason and fighting fighters at the right time, as soon as the CWs stopped he stopped hurting guys.

Floyd in 2009 was a lot better so don't think Manny was only better, and he would have exposed Manny because the Hurricane was really an illusion, had nothing to do with finding God, cramps or lost the killer instinct, he was not hurting them because they were strong fighters not weakened by a CW.

Floyd beats Manny in any era at any time from 130-154 .

Comment

Working...
                      X