Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao: I'd Love Mayweather Rematch, I Never Lost That Fight!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Spoon, get your ass in here and defend this!

Comment

The fight was closer than people make it out to be, but Floyd was the clear winner! A prime Pacquiao would have ate Floyd alive though.

Comment

PAC never manned up and excepted his loss like a man! He showed no class and therefore is not.deserving of a FLOYD rematch. That's why he's fighting schoolteachers,bus drivers and flight attendants like Dave Horn!!

Comment

When Marquez knocked Pac out, Pac pooped his pants. A 40 year old lightweight made Manny crap himself. 'Nough said.

Comment

Originally posted by Long jabber View Post
            pacquioa would of got it done in 2009 when he was a hurricane. now he is jsut too old and doesnt let his hands go. he doesnt keep the constant pressure like he used to
            You mean 2009 before he stipulated drug testing ...

Comment

Floyd did not beat Pac it was NSAC.

Comment

Originally posted by Drew Bundini Br View Post
                PAC never manned up and excepted his loss like a man! He showed no class and therefore is not.deserving of a FLOYD rematch.
                Floyd: "Hell of a fighter, I see why they have him at the pinnacle, hats off to him, he's awkward, I had to box smart."

Manny:"...but if he stood still I coulda hit him doe!"

Comment

Highly delusional

Comment

PAC fans not even coming here lol. What an embarrassment

Comment

If i was Floyd, I would fight him again just to shut his mouth up. Same venue, my terms

Comment

Working...
                      X