Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao: I'd Love Mayweather Rematch, I Never Lost That Fight!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Jedi Vader View Post
    Floyd ruined your life indelibly.
    He keep bumping this thread it's obvious nobody gives a **** but him . That dude is a strange person..

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
      lol Pacquiao was trying to clear his name from this family of low life who is accusing him of cheating without evidence, and as we later on found out, Floyd and SNR. Folded and settled out of court. That's an obvious win for Pac. As they apologized to Pac after that incident. You can't get any clearer than that who is the hood rat with no proof and got exposed for defaming a character with no evidence.

Why do you think Floyd settled? Out of his good heart?

Tell me? I'll wait.
      you know how you ''clear you name'' ?!?!? take the test....THEN SUE !!!!!

trying to clear his name !!!!!!!!!!!!
      holy shlt !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

almost immediately after he sued may, EVERYONE starts questioning pac !!!!!!

how could he not settle ?!?!? he couldnt prove pac was a roider. anyone who thinks pac has been clean since his Slh fight is pretty gullible.

btw, were you entertained with pacs excuseS for not giving in to random blood tests ?!?!?!? i still laugh at them

Comment

• Originally posted by Elroy The Great View Post
        you know how you ''clear you name'' ?!?!? take the test....THEN SUE !!!!!

trying to clear his name !!!!!!!!!!!!
        holy shlt !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

almost immediately after he sued may, EVERYONE starts questioning pac !!!!!!

how could he not settle ?!?!? he couldnt prove pac was a roider. anyone who thinks pac has been clean since his Slh fight is pretty gullible.

btw, were you entertained with pacs excuseS for not giving in to random blood tests ?!?!?!? i still laugh at them
        I could go along with some of Mannys bs, if he stuck to his guns and refused blood testing all the way, but look how quick he rolled over and wanted random testing in his own fights right up to the fight, hmmm so all of a sudden it don't make him weak no more.

To believe the Manny side in this testing deal you gotta be brain dead, Arum didn't want the Mayweather fight in 2010 the blood testing ruse was just a scapegoat to throw the fools that believed it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
          I could go along with some of Mannys bs, if he stuck to his guns and refused blood testing all the way, but look how quick he rolled over and wanted random testing in his own fights right up to the fight, hmmm so all of a sudden it don't make him weak no more.

To believe the Manny side in this testing deal you gotta be brain dead, Arum didn't want the Mayweather fight in 2010 the blood testing ruse was just a scapegoat to throw the fools that believed it.
          bingo, the bold stuff

fanatics are strange and illogical

Comment

• ''id love may rematch. i never say no to 100 mil.''

Comment

how could he not settle ?!?!? he couldnt prove pac was a roider.
              exactly!!

Yes exactly, He has no evidence to prove it, thus showing these hood **** have nothing to show for lmao

what Floyd's family got is hearsay!! Nothing but air!! Defaming someone with no proof. Alrrrigght!!

You hit the jackpot kiddo!!

Can't say the same for Froid Roid though.

Evidence is too overwhelming.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
                exactly!!

Yes exactly, He has no evidence to prove it, thus showing these hood **** have nothing to show for lmao

what Floyd's family got is hearsay!! Nothing but air!! Defaming someone with no proof. Alrrrigght!!

You hit the jackpot kiddo!!
                youre a fighter. a guy calls you a roid eating cheat and dares you to give into random blood testing.....what do you do

(should i bold/underline ''you'' ?)

Comment

• Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
                  I could go along with some of Mannys bs,
                  Manny's BS??

or is it Floyd's BS??

who's making excuses after excuses, making ridiculous demands and flips flips and extending the goal post? Was it Manny or Floyd? Don't be selective now buddy boy.

Here's a reminder who loves to flip flop and duck for 6 long years, from Floyd's best friend himself lmao

If his best friend says he ducked Pacquiao. Then he did. That's all she wrote.

FLOYD'S BEST FRIEND SAID @ 2:45 It's just Floyd, is he Flip Flops lolololol

@ 3:38 Skip: Now that you have distance with Floyd and a little more objectivity. Did Floyd duck Pacquiao?

FLOYD BEST FRIEND SAID @ 3:38 Did Floyd duck Manny?

FLOYD'S BEST FRIEND ANSWERS:

YES

That's all she wrote!! hahahaha!!

Comment

Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
                    If his best friend says he ducked Pacquiao. Then he did. That's all she wrote.

FLOYD'S BEST FRIEND SAID @ 2:45 It's just Floyd, is he Flip Flops lolololol

@ 3:38 Skip: Now that you have distance with Floyd and a little more objectivity. Did Floyd duck Pacquiao?

FLOYD BEST FRIEND SAID @ 3:38 Did Floyd duck Manny?

FLOYD'S BEST FRIEND ANSWERS:

YES

That's all she wrote!! hahahaha!!
                    nothing to see here folks but theres a cute kitten across the street.

Comment

youre a fighter. a guy calls you a roid eating cheat and dares you to give into random blood testing.....what do you do

(should i bold/underline ''you'' ?)
                      First off, Pac didn't say he didn't want to be blood drawn, not just near the fight at first, as I've later proven to you that Pac was blood drawn on the day of the fight against Morales 1 and lost. Justifies his belief that it weakens him, thus asking it to be not too close to the fight, but can be blood drawn after the fight. See how you forget that part? Pac was willing to blood drawn after the fight itself. Right after he leaves the ring.

Pac was willing to be blood drawn after the fight but still Floyd extended the goal post for 6 years. Then after history has been foretold after 6 long years just so Pac can get this fight done for the fans he did allow it even at the day of the fight, and as history has been foretold, USADA ****** HIM DRY by Blood draining him 14x and on the day of the fight NSac confiscated his legal vitamins, legal gatorade, legal tarodol shot that was suppose to be allowed by usada, but denied by Nsac, look at the intricate lies they have to play to stop pac from beating up floyd, amazing isn't it? Not to mention, Floyd went in with illegal unsanctioned 750ml ivs, and was absolved only after 3 weeks with an eyebrow popping TUE. Only in Vegas baby! Corruption at it's best!

Since, Skillspaysbills can't pay his bills and seems to quack about this question. What's your take on this? Which video should I believe. The one Floyd said he was dehydrated or the one Floyd said Alex Ariza did wonders for him to keep him hydrated? Pls do tell hehe!!

The big question we should be asking floyd is?

Why was Floyd dehydrated that he needed IV treatment after the weigh in when he clearly said Alex Ariza keeps him in check at all times and does a remarkable job in keeping him in check??

Floyd did say Ariza kept him hydrated at all times, and thanked Alex Ariza for it lol

Floyd says @ 3:17 "Alex Ariza makes sure I wasn't dehydrated.

So why you need 750 of IVS again Floyd?"

And why was Floyd's piss was black? IF Ariza keeps him hydrated at all time? See the inconsistencies here. This my friend is a mark of a liar hahaha!! Floyd just got caught lying. Floyd is Flip Flopping all over the place and can't keep the narrative believable lol He doesn't know whether he is hydrated or dehaydrated lmao

-Floyd's Piss was black @ 0:40

So I thought Alex Ariza kept you hydrated lmao

This phony is the biggest conman in the history of boxing lmao

You only need to see his face to see how much of a drawing this phoney is. Cleaning up boxing. Riiiight hahaha!!

Why did Floyd need the IV if he said he was OK in his pre-fight form, NSAC doctors said he was OK, vital signs were OK?

So I thought your piss was black? I thought Alex Ariza did a good job? What's the right story here? Make up your mind Floyd lol
                      Last edited by Spoon23; 05-20-2017, 04:06 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X