Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao: I'd Love Mayweather Rematch, I Never Lost That Fight!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
    Stop talking bollocks. The consensus among real boxing fans (not Pac turds) is that Mayweather won easily. Nobody gives a **** what you guys think, boxing fans always looked at Pac turds as the most ******ed fanbase ever.
    I guess most of the world population are 'pac- turds' aye.

Floyd was an illusion. Those who thought he was connecting coz of the fake commentating fooled a lot of people in America, but in other parts of the world when the commenting where real and raw, the consensus is they saw the Asian guy winning it bigly.

The world saw a different fight. let's just say if it wasn't in Vegas and was in another country who favors an agressor to win. Floyd would have been easily defeated.

The world knows Pac got robbed. Truth is out.

KENNY LOPEZ SHOCKING INTERVIEW! PACQUIAO BEAT MAYWEATHER RE SCORE PEDS USADA NSAC

@ 2:32 - Did Pacquiao win this fight? Honestly. Yes!
    @ 2:34 - I think that the reason a lot of people don't see it that way is because of the commentating. It fooled a lot of people.
    @2:48 - Mayweather was very good at pot shotting moving out controling the distance, if you take that away and you neutralize it, he looks like his landing catching those shots, but you hear Roy Jones saying he landed, but when you watch it again, he wasn't landing none of those shots.

@ 3:30 - I want to make it official, I watched the fight again, and I thought Manny Pacquiao won that fight when I watched it again.

@ 0:56 - The press in England have ran that fight in Slow motion and they found that the compubox figures to be totally wrong.

@ 2:40 - get that fight and look at it again, I think they were influenced by the commentary and by the punch stats, but if you watch that fight as the international people did without either of that commentary and those punch stat, people around the world. A lot of them thought Manny won.

Peru, Brazil, Mexico, Philippines, Argentina

Romania, Japan, Russia, Australia and

People around the world reactions to the fight.

even in Spain, they saw Pac winning. (@ 14:00 mark, BOXING EXPERTS AT THE END OF THE VIDEO ALL FOR PAC)

fabian riquetti
    The only place where Manny could've lost, was in *LAS VEGAS* the most corrupt city in the US , Manny schooled Floyd to the curve and show how he is *THE ULTIMATE BOXING MAESTRO*

Vladimir Wu
    The World knows Pacquiao gave Froyd IV Fraudweather a boxing lesson.

Joann Arellano
    how the hell did Floyd win this fight lol he didn't do nothing

Julie Thao
    only in the eyes and ears of the wannabe limelight life style of Froidroid the IV King Juicer and Lad Vegas where The fraud claimed as the winner. Around the world, Pacquiao won period.
    Last edited by Spoon23; 05-09-2017, 08:35 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
      Like I said, Pac doesn't need a rematch with FLoyd. Pac with one arm was enough to put a roided up bigger man in Floyd to queer st. while he chased him from pillar to post for 12 rounds. That argument is closed. Pac obviously is the better man between the 2. He fought Floyd with one arm tied behind his back and still won. A 2 armed healthy Pac will blitz this dude easy. Case closed.

Plus the fact as we later found out, out landed Floyd with crisper more telling blows that shows who's the man in the ring.It is all on record who was the aggressor that night and tried to put on a show, but as we all know it takes to to tango, if the other would rather run and hug every 3 minute of every round, then that's what we have a very disapointing fight for the whole world to see. Floyd owes this to himself to make up for this lame boxing or better yet if he can't redeem himself. It is best that he just retire for good. That super fight had a chance of turning millions of casuals into boxing fans, but what we got after that fight is a black eye in boxing as these same casual where left to ridicule and shame boxing for what it has become. It was a fight that could have catupulted boxing to new heights, but what we got is it turned boxing to a niche sport, if there was someone to blame it's Floyd's stick and hug style, and Floyd run and hug style that turned off potential new boxing fans, thus..

We all agree Floyd should already retire from all the string of lame boring fights he has made lately even in the super fight that stunk a hole in boxing. Now what does Floyd need to do? Stick to his final Fight with Berto, or if he wants to put a stamp in his legacy the right way. Is to make a farewell fight with a Fellow Atg in a rematch that still commands all the money and glory that comes with it, including to remove the stench of controversy that goes with it, but as I said..

That's only in a perfect world. Floyd at this point is a circus act conning the boxing gullible for one more bank heist. As Subzero has said, if FLoyd will fight conor for his 50th fight. He might as well savor his last fight with berto and memorialize how much a cherry picker he truly is.

Floyd brought upon himself to choose this path. No one to blame but himself.

This is Floyd's Final fight.

Savor it Floyd fans.

Yaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwnnnnnnnn

I don't know what was more boring, that one sided PPV between Canelo and Chavez or this post I'm responding to.

I'll say this post I'm responding to is. It's making me fall asleep faster.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Time View Post
        Yaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwnnnnnnnn

I don't know what was more boring, that one sided PPV between Canelo and Chavez or this post I'm responding to.

I'll say this post I'm responding to is. It's making me fall asleep faster.
        lololololol

Where on the same page?? WTF??

I just told you Floyd should retire for good.

I think what's even more boring than the Canelo Chavez fight is this fight below lololololol

Cheers brah!
        Last edited by Spoon23; 05-09-2017, 08:46 PM.

Comment

lololololol

Where on the same page?? WTF??

I just told you Floyd should retire for good.

Cheers brah!

I'm sorry if I was rude bro.

I'm just done with anything that has to do with Mayweather and Pacquiao together in a discussion.

Lol, seriously. I'm so over hearing about those two possibly fighting again, etc...

So yeah, we're on the same page. I just cringed when I saw a long post that had Mayweather and Pacquiao's name in it.

It's a retired boxer and a borderline retired boxer.

I'm much more interested in what's coming up with Brook-Spence, Ward-Kovalev 2, Golovkin-Canelo. And Joshua, Wilder, Lomachenko, etc...

But yeah, my bad bro. Sorry if I was rude. I know you understand me though. Lol

Cheers mate!
          Last edited by The Time; 05-09-2017, 08:47 PM.

Comment

I'm sorry if I was rude bro.

I'm just done with anything that has to do with Mayweather and Pacquiao together in a discussion.

Lol, seriously. I'm so over hearing about those two possibly fighting again, etc...

So yeah, we're on the same page. I just cringed when I saw a long post that had Mayweather and Pacquiao's name in it.

It's a retired boxer and a borderline retired boxer.

I'm much more interested in what's coming up with Brook-Spence, Ward-Kovev 2, Golovkin-Canelo. And Joshua, Wilder, Lomachenko, etc...

But yeah, my bad bro. Sorry if I was rude. I know you understand me though. Lol

Cheers mate!
            All good bro, I know this fight left a stench in a lot of boxing fans. I'm just here to set the record straight. I'm a boxer myself so I truly get you bud.

If this thing stresses you out, all you have to do is stay away from this. You don't have to click anything you don't like.

Cheers!

Comment

All good bro, I know this fight left a stench in a lot of boxing fans. I'm just here to set the record straight. I'm a boxer myself so I truly get you bud.

If this thing stresses you out, all you have to do is stay away from this. You don't have to click anything you don't like.

Cheers!

Lol, Yeah I just made a comment previously that May and Pac should retire or stay retired.

Then a poster quoted me and started mentioning rematch, yada, yada, yada, yada.

And I was like Oh ****ing No, Lol.

My bad

I shouldv'e known. The sooner these guys retire, the better boxing will be.

Great fighters for sure, but clearly their time is done.

Thanks, cheers
              Last edited by The Time; 05-09-2017, 09:04 PM.

Comment

Lol, Yeah I just made a comment previously that May and Pac should retire or stay retired.

Then a poster quoted me and started mentioning rematch, yada, yada, yada, yada.

And I was like Oh ****ing No, Lol.

My bad

I shouldv'e known. The sooner these guys retire, the better boxing will be.

Great fighters for sure, but clearly their time is done.

Thanks, cheers
                Well I agree they are past their prime. Floyd seems to be underwhelming. While to this day, Pac is still performing in the highest level, as he has still beaten who's in front of him even in his late stage of his career and has proven he can still dance with the young hungry lions. But yes, if it were me, they should retire already. Especially Floyd who keeps on giving us fights that can cure insomnia. But as I have said, if they want to bow to us boxing fans one last time. It's obviously best they do it together and closed this book for good in a high note, but that's in a perfect world now a days Floyd is after the next big heist. The next scam to deepen his pockets. That's why he is hated so much. He never loved the sport for it's true purpose, which is to call boxers as real pugilistic warriors of men. Floyd in my book can never be compared to the greats who gave us epic fights and put on a classic shows with replay ability. What people don't get is that boxing is first and foremost entertainment. Putting people to sleep is not entertainment.

Cheers!
                Last edited by Spoon23; 05-10-2017, 12:27 AM.

Comment

• Follow up Skillpaybills.

It's been 2 days, you've been ducking this question.

What's your take on this?

The big question we should be asking floyd is?

Why was Floyd dehydrated that he needed IV treatment after the weigh in when he clearly said Alex Ariza keeps him in check at all times and does a remarkable job in keeping him in check??

Floyd did say Ariza kept him hydrated at all times, and thanked Alex Ariza for it lol

Floyd says @ 3:17 "Alex Ariza makes sure I wasn't dehydrated.

So why you need 750 of IVS again Floyd?"

And why was Floyd's piss was black? IF Ariza keeps him hydrated at all time? See the inconsistencies here. This my friend is a mark of a liar hahaha!! Floyd just got caught lying. Floyd is Flip Flopping all over the place and can't keep the narrative believable lol He doesn't know whether he is hydrated or dehaydrated lmao

-Floyd's Piss was black @ 0:40

So I thought Alex Ariza kept you hydrated lmao

This phony is the biggest conman in the history of boxing lmao

You only need to see his face to see how much of a drawing this phoney is. Cleaning up boxing. Riiiight hahaha!!

Why did Floyd need the IV if he said he was OK in his pre-fight form, NSAC doctors said he was OK, vital signs were OK?

So I thought your piss was black? I thought Alex Ariza did a good job? What's the right story here? Make up your mind Floyd lol

Comment

• Awww. Spoon feeling left out? Btw, Spoon, have you heard any news regarding post May vs Pac discussions? When was the last time you spoke of it? Isn't Pacquiao fighting Horn in slow motion?

Comment

• Ha ha this thread refuses too disappoear and keeps getting bumpoed up so I can't help replying again.

But Floyd should rematch PAC again as it had trilogy written all over it. Plus the controversy will get worse over time.
                      There comes a time when resolving cvontriversiues ius more important than a zero

Comment

Working...
                      X