Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao: I'd Love Mayweather Rematch, I Never Lost That Fight!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by TonyGe View Post
    Everyone is entitled to their opinions. I thought Pacquiao won. I'm not trying to be controversial but that's how I saw the fight. Manny pressed the action. Before you say it wasn't effective agression because he missed a lot of punches. That's true but Mayweather missed just as much and he wasn't pressing. When I saw the fight and Lampley and company were calling punches it was obvious to me that Mayweather was missing and getting credit for them. I thought, "am I watching the same fight." By the way I thought Manny was slipping and blocking just as well as Floyd was. No credit given to Pac. It was a very very close fight.
    Yes he did, Pac did win.

That such a robbery happened in a broad daylight is very sad. That such an occurrence is not uncommon in Vegas is a widely known fact. But they should haven't made it very glaring by making fools out of the people around the world who have watched such an arguably important match.

It is now exposed. Floyd won a fluke win. It matters more than a record in Paper. A legit win is priceless. A fluke win is an empty win. A win not settled needs a rematch, but as you can see duckaroo Floyd rather fight a non boxer for 50 when there is a tangible amount of money for a Pac rematch. It only shows who truly won that night. Floyd is having cold feet thinking of another dance with Pacquiao. It only shows who's a Pussay. and obviously proves he doesn't deserve that fake win. Truth is out!

Aaaahhh... So the science behind boxing that is Mayweather's style is holding, choking, face pushing, and elbowing... oh wow! I really am getting it! lolololol

Last edited by Spoon23; 05-07-2017, 07:53 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by SUBZER0ED View Post
      "Many insiders are surprised that a rematch never took place, because of the money involved in a second fight." No they're not. They know the fans got ripped-off & would never fall for the same trick twice.
      It was the robbery of the century. A perfect con that can only be pulled once in a lifetime.

It's a collaboration of all that is corrupt in Vegas.

With or without Manny Pacquiao's shoulder injury, Manny Pacquiao definitely Won the Boxing Fight against Floyd Mayweather Jr.

Floyd brought to the fight: Love of Money; Fear of Manny; Very Little of Boxing; Lots of Clinching, Backpedaling, & Running; Some Elbowing, Head Holding, Head Pushing, Head Pulling, Arm Pulling, Body Pushing, & even Low Blowing; Busier Avoiding Action; Landing Less Shots & Less Power Shots; Losing Most of the Rounds (& therefore also Losing the Boxing Fight); & of course the Las Vegas Mafia working for Floyd's Much Undeserved win (by making Pro-Floyd Biased: Commentating, Refereeing, Round Highlights Showing, Unofficial Judging, Compu-"****s" Reporting, Official Judging, Post-fight Interviewing, & Post-fight Reporting).

Manny brought to the fight: Lots of Heart; No Fear of Floyd; Lots of Boxing; Excellent Offensive & Defensive Boxing Skills; Aggressiveness; Busier Fighting Action; Landing More Shots & More Power Shots; & Winning Most of the Rounds (& therefore also Winning the Boxing Fight). Not to mention Pac was fighting with only one fully functional arm. We all know who the best of the generation is.

I just think, Floyd can make money for every rounds Froid hugged him while spitting out with IV fluids. The drama queen should do an advertising on erectile dysfunction medicines drugs.

Comment

• Originally posted by AllBoxingAD View Post
        Sure, sure, everybody was corrupt.

Even the HBO crew, who had everything to gain from Pac winning, had him losing the fight. They were corrupt too I guess.
        Its so clear that manny won.those commentators were obviously betting money on floyd so they were clearly bias.manny landed way more. And especially now that we know that manny had a torn shoulder and floyd was shooting up before the fight they should definetly change the decicion. Floyd cheated.

This is Floyd in survival mode... Love taps and hugs... And judges gave him the win. Sad day for boxing.

This win hurt Mayweather's career more than it helped. Instead of cementing Mayweather's claims to be TBE, it showed that he's not even worthy of being considered a great.

KENNY LOPEZ SHOCKING INTERVIEW! PACQUIAO BEAT MAYWEATHER RE SCORE PEDS USADA NSAC

@ 2:32 - Did Pacquiao win this fight? Honestly. Yes!
        @ 2:34 - I think that the reason a lot of people don't see it that way is because of the commentating. It fooled a lot of people.
        @2:48 - Mayweather was very good at pot shotting moving out controling the distance, if you take that away and you neutralize it, he looks like his landing catching those shots, but you hear Roy Jones saying he landed, but when you watch it again, he wasn't landing none of those shots.

@ 3:30 - I want to make it official, I watched the fight again, and I thought Manny Pacquiao won that fight when I watched it again.

Hopefully history perceives things the correct way, which is that one man came to fight, the other came to hug and run, and that there was an obvious difference in work and effort in the ring that night between the two competitors.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
          Not only that Floyd is actually good at dodging too

That's how accurate he is

even in Awkward moments he can dodge anything hehe!

:loo1:

Comment

Not only that Floyd is actually good at dodging too

That's how accurate he is

even in Awkward moments he can dodge anything hehe!

Comment

• Originally posted by Bjl12 View Post
              This thread is still going? Mods please lock this thread. The trolling is going from annoying to obsessive. It's just not healthy for anyone to fixate on any one fighter or fight. Honestly sad
              Hahhahha you just hate this thread because it's true and have the video to back it up that pac really won.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kigali View Post
                All he had to do was take the fight....instead of make excuses.

Pac never had the goods to beat Floyd....that's why Arum was in no hurry to make it happen.
                A past prime Pac already shown us on how he beat floyd even with an injured right hand. A healthy pac will probably ko floyd.

Comment

Actually these 2 should definitely retire already. Pac has nothing to prove anymore, he has accomplished so much in boxing, but seems to be tied up to Arum that he has no choice, but to keep on going, nonetheless he still does compete at the highest level and is still putting up a good show unlike Floyd who stinks up the place every time he fought lately.

That said, the best thing for these 2 is to have another rematch as a farewell fight for the fans as they ride of to the sunset for the final time. What's at stake, to prove to the divided boxing community who truly won, for honor, for money, for bragging rights, and a thank you fight to close the show, and for Floyd if he beats Pac for his 50th fight will defintely make for a good ending to a great career. The thing is, as I've mentioned here, Floyd would rather fight a non boxer than to fight a legit threat, more so, a rematch with Pacquiao. Like I said, if it taste like pussay. It must be it. Floyd would rather live in Queer St, than to get exposed anew in a rematch with Pac. Making it obvious, who among the 2 truly is truly the best in the era.

Kellerman says: Pacquiao best of the era

5th lineal title, 8 divisions

http://www.cyberboxingzone.com/boxing/welter.htm

Unbelievable achievemnts of pac.
                  8 divisions champion (112-154lbs)
                  5 lineal champion

No boxer will ever achieve in the next 100 years.

Comment

??

Dude are living under a rock??

Floyd's best friend has come out an exposed the truth of that 6 years of ducking and extending the goal post. Good thing we have Floyd's family and best friend to share the light of what truly happened in this events that ruined boxing.

case in point:

Here is a look back at who really quacked during the ped days Floyd loved making excuses and extending the goal post to duck Manny for years.

Luckily we have Floyd's best friend who knows the truth of how he loves to quack when it comes to Pac.

Those ped tests, played a role in Floyd's career alright. Not only was it for him to be the only one to take PEDS while others were being scrutinized. It was also an excuse to extend the goal post until his arch nemesis gets old..

What is even more pathetic is, Floyd took this play book and got the Pac fight when he saw Pac was vulnerable and winnable. And yet, after all the advantages Floyd had going for him in VEGAS.

After post fight analysis has come out. We have come to realized a one armed healthy Pac out scored a PED cheat.

#LEGENDARY

Exhibit A. (the one who truly ducked)

Floyd's best friend said: @ 0:59 It's just Floyd, is he Flip Flops lolololol

Floyd's best friend said: @ 1:55 Did Floyd duck Manny? Yes! lolololol

Well I think that's clear enough who's extending the goal post. I guess he was still stuck with his vagina at that time hahahaha!

The truth finally revealed why the fight didn't happen in their prime and thanks to floyd bestfriend for telling the truth.

Comment

• Seriously how stupid are some of you posters on here?? 400 plus replies so he can sale his **** fight with Horn to ya'll?? are ya'll seriously still talking about ****ing Manny-Floyd?? ITS ****ING OVER!!!! MOVE THE **** ON!!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X