Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao: I'd Love Mayweather Rematch, I Never Lost That Fight!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by billeau2 View Post
    Very good investigative work Spoon.To date the film analysis of the match is excellent proof. the punchstat counting errors is also excellent proof. Whether one agrees or not, the proof used is there for people to look at and evaluate. This is what people need when making a claim that goes against the tide...proof.

I want to encourage you. Judges and fixed fights have destroyed boxing throughout the ages. Punchstats are a tool of the destroyer, What they should do is have separate people do the punchstats independent of each other and there should be a minimum of three counters. If it were up to me? I would have two punch stat techs on each fighter and two counting for both men. Then a clear picture could emerge as to the number of blows landed. But the powers that be can easily manipulate these stats as the system works now. And as said before, Vegas does not like to lose.

Great work.
    Thanks you for appreciating it. I am merely a messenger of truth.

KENNY LOPEZ SHOCKING INTERVIEW! PACQUIAO BEAT MAYWEATHER RE SCORE PEDS USADA NSAC

@ 2:32 - Did Pacquiao win this fight? Honestly. Yes!
    @ 2:34 - I think that the reason a lot of people don't see it that way is because of the commentating. It fooled a lot of people.
    @2:48 - Mayweather was very good at pot shotting moving out controling the distance, if you take that away and you neutralize it, he looks like his landing catching those shots, but you hear Roy Jones saying he landed, but when you watch it again, he wasn't landing none of those shots.

@ 3:30 - I want to make it official, I watched the fight again, and I thought Manny Pacquiao won that fight when I watched it again.

Hopefully history perceives things the correct way, which is that one man came to fight, the other came to hug and run, and that there was an obvious difference in work and effort in the ring that night between the two competitors.

Last edited by Spoon23; 04-30-2017, 11:43 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by daggum View Post
      most of those quotes reinforce what i said earlier. pac lost because he didn't do what they expected him to do. that's not a very sound way of scoring a boxing match. of course if you expect someone to go in there guns blazing and he doesn't you are going to be dissappointed, let down, etc...

when you take the emotions out of the fight and score it as fighter A vs fighter B who landed the cleaner punches? Fighter A. who had the better defense? Fighter A. who was using illegal tactics constantly? Fighter B. seems like Fighter A should be the winner wouldn't you agree? but when you add in emotions, preconcieved notions, and years upon years of thinking about how this fight would go it's pretty hard to withdraw yourself and see it as just a boxing match which it was.

in the boxing match pac got the better of floyd. i don't see how anyone could say otherwise. reasons why it was a bad decision: when you analyze actual landed punches they landed almost the same amount, but the majority of floyd's were jabs and the majority of pac's were power punches. pac's punches were crisper and cleaner, while floyd's fell short or barely grazed pac for the most part. pac's defense was better as he was rarely hit clean while floyd was hit flush over and over. Add in pac forcing floyd to hold and bend below the waist constantly in order to stop the action and there's enough there to say pac won pretty cleanly.

obviously fights are scored round by round and in rounds 3,4,6-10 he landed at least as many punches as floyd and landed the much better punches so if we take emotions out of it why wouldn't he win those rounds? because he wasn't as ferocious as some people expected is not a legit answer that i can take seriously. he fought like a b1tch is not a reason i can take seriously. give me some boxing evidence that floyd deserved to win and pac deserved to lose and i will always come back to the same thing: clean punching. not the perception of landing clean punches but actually landing cleanly. if you want to argue floyd landed cleaner that's fine but i have reviewed the fight in detail and i don't see that at all.

whether you fight ferociously or like a b1tch as one poster said, you still deserve to win a boxing match if you land the cleaner punches, but in this case the fighter landing the cleaner punches did not get the decision.
      This post by Sterilizer reinforces and explains the Pacquiao predicament on what you just said.

Originally Posted by sterilizer
      Slow motion doesn't lie.

Pacquiao was so fast in both attack and defense, that probably half or more of his connected punches (WHICH DID SOUND LIKE A PUNCH BTW) were never credited by either Compubox or the American judges, being on American soil, and in Las Vegas no less.

Likewise, half or more of Floyd's punches were credited as landed, but they never ever made any sound like Manny's, and in slow motion it is clearly evident that Manny dodged most of them with excellent head or body movement, and/or caught them with his gloves.

Pacquiao proved to be faster and more accurate than Mayweather both in offense and defense, but his problem is that he is not such a good "poser" when he lands his punches, most of the time they are so awkward that the only way to appreciate and acknowledge them is with the use of slow motion and a very good angle. Conversely, most of Floyd's pot-shot punches LOOK way more aesthetic, almost like theatrically rehearsed for maximum effect, and even if they don't actually land, IDK how he does it but in real time it LOOKS like they do land, but there's no sound to them and in slo-mo you can see that he missed, sometimes even by a few inches...

I am pretty sure that a similar story went down in both of his Maidana fights. Even in regular motion, I clearly saw Maidana dodge or catch most of those supposedly "landed" punches, and frankly Mayweather looked clumsy and old at times. In the De la Hoya fight, similar story, and even in his fight vs. Marquez as well, Marquez did actually land a lot of great combinations of three or more punches on Floyd, which were never credited to him. It doesn't matter that he was punching like a weakling because he was at least two weight divisions smaller than Floyd and in his poorest shape ever, his combinations did still land and he got no credit for them. BTW Floyd did not land a single combination of punches vs. Marquez throughout the whole fight. Just one pot-shot after the other, --many of them caught or dodged as usual-- but his theatrics were great as always, to impress the very-biased American judges.

I insist, a 2nd meeting should have no advantages for Floyd, it should not be on American soil, no American judges, no American referee, no sold-out "punch stats" by Compubox. Instead, this time let the fight take place in Asia, China for example. Use several independent, non-biased stats providers that really do take the necessary time to analyze the punch stats in slow motion and in several angles AFTER the fight ends, and also use the referee, judges, gloves, commentators, drug-testing agencies, betting houses, etc. etc. that Manny chooses, not Floyd, and then, let's see what happens... Oh and I forgot, let's see a Maanny fighting with BOTH hands as well...

But that of course is just a fantasy, the American fighter with all the financial power and clout does always dictate the terms, so if a 2nd fight would be to take place in Las Vegas again, IMO only stupid people would pay to see such a fiasco again, because I don't think Manny has the capability to knock Floyd out, with all the clinching and running involved, if he hasn't been able to knock out smaller and less super-defensive opponents for the last few years

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
        Here are some more clues to add to the flavor of how much a fluke this fight is lmao

We all know that nsac gave Pac a hard time in not allowing him a legal shot of Tarodol, while Floyd gets a Tue only After 3 weeks of the fight, shows who they are inclined to help.

Plus the fact, Pac was blood drawn like a vampire sucked him dry by USADA. Shows that there was no way Pac can cheat that night, but obviously Floyd who paid 150k to USADA and the goose that lays the golden egg for Vegas shows evidences pointing to being biased for him.

TBE Testosterone Below Epistestosterone! 49-r0id!

Comment

• Originally posted by Elroy The Great View Post

lol that's a malnourished teenage Pacquiao living in a 3rd world country. Nice try though.

Comment

• Oh the irony, I think Floyd knows it's excessive since he hugs more than Khan lmao

Floyd says about Amhir:

Here's his take on Amir Khan "I don't know too much about Amir Khan.I think he does too much running and HOLDING.I honestly feel he should have got disqualified" *Foyd Mayweather Jr.

He must see himself in khan lol

You don't prevent an opponent from countering by hugging. That's just not boxing. too much fouling by Floyd and not a single point deduction from Bayless tsk tsk tsk...

STICK AND MOVE FLOYD. NOT STICK AND HUG IS THE NAME OF THE GAME

Kenny Bayless says nothing to Floyd: the push

The bias in boxing. So many fouls that night by Floyd not a single whisper from Bayless lol

Amir khan didn't get the same treatment here though he got deducted from the same stint.

Khan gets deducted 2 points in this fight:

Kenny Bayless says nothing to Floyd:

If Floyd was deducted for all that pushing, hugging and tugging it should have been a lopsided fight since Pac profoundly won this easy. If Floyd was penalized by a point or 2, this would have been 9 to 10 rounds in the bag for Pac lol
            Last edited by Spoon23; 05-01-2017, 01:02 AM.

Comment

lol that's a malnourished teenage Pacquiao living in a 3rd world country. Nice try though.
              i can find better before/after pics, but you get the gist.

and the age difference in the may pics ?

Comment

i can find better before/after pics, but you get the gist.

and the age difference in the may pics ?
                Sure, bring it. So far you are 0 for 1. Your compubox fuvked up remember.

You are Going for 0 for 2 if you can't back up this new theory of yours.

Comment

Sure, bring it. So far you are 0 for 1. Your compubox fuvked up remember.

You are Going for 0 for 2 if you can't back up this new theory of yours.
                  dont like to reply to the entire quote i see....

your stats mean nothing.

Comment

dont like to reply to the entire quote i see....

your stats mean nothing.
                    lol you took a shyit in your own argument, bringing out how compubox can be so selective. Meaning you bringing out compubox to make a point Floyd won was just debunked by your own demise by unwisely tripping to my traps as you fumbled and owned yourself lmao

Then again, as I said, I agree with your point. Compubox is very very inaccurate. It is not only subjective clicking by a man with a clicker. It is also selective meaning it is biased to an athlete they want to win.

Next..

Rigged compubox is Subjective clicking for the man they wanted to win that night, and obviously it was the Vegas boy.

Last edited by Spoon23; 05-01-2017, 01:17 AM.

Comment

lol you took a shyit in your own argument, bringing out how compubox can be so selective. Meaning you bringing out compubox to make a point Floyd won was just debunked by your own demise by unwisely tripping to my traps as you fumbled and owned yourself lmao

Then again, as I said, I agree with your point. Compubox is very very inaccurate. It is not only subjective clicking by a man with a clicker. It is also selective meaning it is biased to an athlete they want to win.

Next..

Rigged compubox is Subjective clicking for the man they wanted to win that night, and obviously it was the Vegas boy.

lets try it again....

what
                      were
                      the
                      ages
                      of
                      may
                      in
                      those
                      pics

???

you celebrating your own posts = less than 0