Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao: I'd Love Mayweather Rematch, I Never Lost That Fight!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Raonic View Post
    I mean I didn't think it was a good performance by either but if Manny won, it'd have to be VEERYYY close for something to even make an argument. Pretty hard to definitively say Manny won.
    and that is why...

a rematch for all the money and glory should be made..

but..

as you can see..

Floyd rather quack and fight a on boxer for 50 than to get exposed in a rematch with Pac. Pac beat him without even throwing a punch this time.

Floyd knows he can't con the public twice with that queer performance again. Fighting a spirited fight for a rematch will be suicide for Floyd. Truth is out.

If there is one who needs to redeem himself for all that running and hugging that night. It's Floyd, he owes it to himself and the paying public who got ripped of for that sorry display of boxing.

Mayweather Hugging & Running Away from Pacquiao booed in every hug all documented to the end of time.

The boos in every Floyd Mayweather hug caught in this footage only shows how boxing fans feel in their frustration of what is an example of what not to do in a super fight of this magnitude.

Floyd Mayweather Booed at after Defeating Manny Pacquiao. Why?? Undeserved win. That's why!

# Vegas loves Floyd!

# Floyd gets booed after the W. Did he actually win?

Last edited by Spoon23; 04-28-2017, 10:05 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
      No it would be best for jmm to elevate Floyd cos Floyd beat him comfortably on points. Jmm would want people to know he was beaten but beaten by the best.

But let's not play games and second guess and insinuate jmmm has ulterior motive.
      Jmmm thinks PAC is greater as he lost 3 times too PAC and needed 4 attempts to beat PAC. And he was taking a beating by PAC and hurti ng. Floyd never hurt jmm so no wonder jmmm feels PAC is greater. He said PAC had best attributes. Jmm may like PACs CV more also liked how he stopped his fellow Mexicans.
      What you implying and jumping to conclusions that jmm should think Floyd is greater? Wishful thinking on your part. People would be more inclined to assume dlh and coitto an d hatton would think PAC is greater as he stopped them all. You only need to read best I've faced thread and it's not always as obvious as you'd think it'd be.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
        and that is why...

a rematch for all the money and glory should be made..

but..

as you can see..

Floyd rather quack and fight a on boxer for 50 than to get exposed in a rematch with Pac. Pac beat him without even throwing a punch this time.

Floyd knows he can't con the public twice with that queer performance again. Fighting a spirited fight for a rematch will be suicide for Floyd. Truth is out.

If there is one who needs to redeem himself for all that running and hugging that night. It's Floyd, he owes it to himself and the paying public who got ripped of for that sorry display of boxing.

Too many people don't think it was close for a rematch to happen.

I'd prefer to see it over McGregor but McGregor probably a bigger money fight at this point.

Comment

• Someone please introduce Spoon to a female. Seriously.

Comment

• Pacquaio basically stood there frozen for most of the fight. Where we the aggression? Where was the punch output? He was out thrown by Mayweather.

Embarrassing effort.

Comment

• Originally posted by Raonic View Post
              Too many people don't think it was close for a rematch to happen.

I'd prefer to see it over McGregor but McGregor probably a bigger money fight at this point.
              Naah.. look around the world is huge.. Americans are for Floyd off course especially blacks, I'm an exception, but the world saw it differently. All you need to do is remove your horse blinders.

KENNY LOPEZ SHOCKING INTERVIEW! PACQUIAO BEAT MAYWEATHER RE SCORE PEDS USADA NSAC

@ 2:32 - Did Pacquiao win this fight? Honestly. Yes!
              @ 2:34 - I think that the reason a lot of people don't see it that way is because of the commentating. It fooled a lot of people.
              @2:48 - Mayweather was very good at pot shotting moving out controling the distance, if you take that away and you neutralize it, he looks like his landing catching those shots, but you hear Roy Jones saying he landed, but when you watch it again, he wasn't landing none of those shots.

@ 3:30 - I want to make it official, I watched the fight again, and I thought Manny Pacquiao won that fight when I watched it again.

@ 0:56 - The press in England have ran that fight in Slow motion and they found that the compubox figures to be totally wrong.

@ 2:40 - get that fight and look at it again, I think they were influenced by the commentary and by the punch stats, but if you watch that fight as the international people did without either of that commentary and those punch stat, people around the world. A lot of them thought Manny won.

Peru, Brazil, Mexico, Philippines, Argentina

Romania, Japan, Russia, Australia and

People around the world reactions to the fight.

even in Spain, they saw Pac winning. (@ 14:00 mark, BOXING EXPERTS AT THE END OF THE VIDEO ALL FOR PAC)

fabian riquetti
              The only place where Manny could've lost, was in *LAS VEGAS* the most corrupt city in the US , Manny schooled Floyd to the curve and show how he is *THE ULTIMATE BOXING MAESTRO*

Vladimir Wu
              The World knows Pacquiao gave Froyd IV Fraudweather a boxing lesson.

Joann Arellano
              how the hell did Floyd win this fight lol he didn't do nothing

Julie Thao
              only in the eyes and ears of the wannabe limelight life style of Froidroid the IV King Juicer and Lad Vegas where The fraud claimed as the winner. Around the world, Pacquiao won period.
              Last edited by Spoon23; 04-28-2017, 10:14 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sweet Jones View Post
                Someone please introduce Spoon to a female. Seriously.
                anyone who posts the **** he posts is either 300 plus pounds, a midget or is a 2 inch d1ck loser with a face full of pimples..

Comment

• Pacquiao has lost a big paycheck per fight, no championship belt, not in the top 10 PFP, and PPV viewers since the loss to Mayweather.

Comment

• Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
                    the only one that doesnt want to see a rematch is the floyd fans and fake marquez fans aka the floyd fans. you still have sport athletes, retired ATG boxers, etc calling for a rematch, but yeah nobody wants to see a rematch doe!
                    lol

and even if boxing fans wants a rematch. Floyd won't allow that to happen. You can't con the public twice. That's in every conmans play book. You can't do the same vagina tactics twice. Not to mention the IV drips twice? naah..

Even if there's money to be made for a part 2.

Floyd won't do it. You know why?

It's because, he cant take no more masking agents again that's why.

[/

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
                      Man that was a smack down! Nicely done Mike D.

im on the left

Comment

Working...
                      X