Loma is better than Floyd ever was.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
    Wake me up when loma beats canelo, cotto, or even ghost Guerrero
    This statement is about as dumb as saying when Floyd beats GGG Ward Or Kovalev. lets not forget Canelo was a green Zombie at 152 yet the title was for the 154 pound title . I can see why he said these Demo's are dumb as rocks try using the little critical thinking skills you have why do you think this fight was held at 152 ? Of course some dummy like you will probably say to benefit Floyd

Comment

Originally posted by retiredfan View Post
      Before the demo brings up Salido, let's not forget about the gift Floyd got against Castillo, and Castillo did not even come in overweight like Salido the cheat did.

Loma is far more skilled, and far more entertaining than even PBF. Don't get me wrong, Mayweather was a great fighter, but Loma is on a different level. Loma is the future.
      im glad you got that out of your system....floyd makes you insecure?

let loma build his own legacy..whats up with all the loma and floyd comparisons lately?

you need a great hope? does it help your self esteem or something

to be honest idk if Loma could beat a prime Castillo. he was big ass, skilled lightweight champion and beat better opposition than Loma

Comment

This thread is silly, you're silly OP

Comment

Loma looks like the real deal, but he has to prove it in the ring.

Mayweather has already proven it in the ring, over and over.

That's the difference and it's a big one.

And, oh yeah, you can't bytch and moan about Salido's weight and rough tactics that led to Loma's L while at the same time time touting Castillo's L vs Floyd as a win when JLC used...weight and rough tactics.

Comment

Crowning Lomo as better than Floyd right now is premature. Let's see how he handles his next 20 or so opponents.

Comment

Originally posted by retiredfan View Post
              Before the demo brings up Salido, let's not forget about the gift Floyd got against Castillo, and Castillo did not even come in overweight like Salido the cheat did.

Loma is far more skilled, and far more entertaining than even PBF. Don't get me wrong, Mayweather was a great fighter, but Loma is on a different level. Loma is the future.
              I like floyd more than loma but it's the truth.

Comment

Originally posted by Luilun View Post
                This statement is about as dumb as saying when Floyd beats GGG Ward Or Kovalev. lets not forget Canelo was a green Zombie at 152 yet the title was for the 154 pound title . I can see why he said these Demo's are dumb as rocks try using the little critical thinking skills you have why do you think this fight was held at 152 ? Of course some dummy like you will probably say to benefit Floyd
                Lmao..

Floyd and loma both 130 champs... then Floyd went up and beat a lot of other champs.. let's see loma move up and beat guys like Castillo, Judah, manny, cotto

Comment

why arent there any Loma Pac man comparisons????

Comment

I personally believe Loma is more talented. I am also more impressed for the fact that he is able to make guys miss while engaging them and pushing the fight.

All that being said, Floyd's resume is obviously incomparable to Loma's. There is also the matter of intangibles. What happens when Floyd gets cracked by a puncher? He recovers, and comes back stronger. What happens when Loma gets cracked? We haven't seen it yet. The Salido loss also demonstrated that his complain to the ref game is weaker than Floyd's.

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
                      Lmao..

Floyd and loma both 130 champs... then Floyd went up and beat a lot of other champs.. let's see loma move up and beat guys like Castillo, Judah, manny, cotto
                      Loma started at 126 and Floyd really lost to Castillo but I'll give him credit he won the rematch 7 rounds to 5 and if Loma used steroids he to can climb up weight divisions like Floyd and Manny. I mention Manny cause anytime I mention steroids every Floydtard accuses me of being a ******* the truth is both were juicing

Comment

Working...
                      X