No announcement yet.

Loma is better than Floyd ever was.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lizard_man View Post
    Look up Mayweathers resume. He has a W next to both fights against Castillo. After your done looking that up, go look up lomachenkos and there is a big fat L next to salidos name.

Dude has salido problems lmao
    Haha, don't tell me. You thought Mayweather won? Hahahahaha, you demos are so shameless. It's sad. You probably thought Ward beat Kovalev too.

Salidoooo doooe. You demos are like parrots. Keep repeating the same thing.

Comment

Agree. Loma is better than Floyd.

If Loma carefully cherrypicks his opponents throughout his career and avoids stylistic risks and threats like Floyd did, he'll retire undefeated too. TBE doe

but Loma is a warrior and not a *****, so I doubt he'll do it.

Loma will lose at some point because he likes to challenge himself, unlike Floydette.

Floyd would have lost to the same Salido in his second fight, too

Comment

Originally posted by lopetego View Post
        Floyd would have lost to the same Salido in his second fight, too
        Are we talking about the same 26 year old lomachenko who lost to a bum with 13 losses? Meanwhile a 23 year old mayweather was out destroying the likes of Corrales.

That lomachenko is better than Floyd?

Comment

Originally posted by lizard_man View Post
          Are we talking about the same 26 year old lomachenko who lost to a bum with 13 losses? Meanwhile a 23 year old mayweather was out destroying the likes of Corrales.

That lomachenko is better than Floyd?
          Corrales? LMFAO, this dude has beat no one. Also I know you demos are dumb, and the concept of styles make fights are foreign to you, but Corrales would have been easy ass work for Loma. The only style that gives Loma issue is 50+ low blows.

Comment

Originally posted by retiredfan View Post
            Corrales? LMFAO, this dude has beat no one. Also I know you demos are dumb, and the concept of styles make fights are foreign to you, but Corrales would have been easy ass work for Loma. The only style that gives Loma issue is 50+ low blows.
            Hmm, downplay Corrales while hyping up TBA killer Gary Russell Jr. ok man we get it

Comment

Comment

Floyd would drag that mofo at 130

Comment

Wake me up when loma beats canelo, cotto, or even ghost Guerrero

Comment

fan boys.....theyre so typical and easy to spot

Comment

Originally posted by retiredfan View Post
                      Before the demo brings up Salido, let's not forget about the gift Floyd got against Castillo, and Castillo did not even come in overweight like Salido the cheat did.

Loma is far more skilled, and far more entertaining than even PBF. Don't get me wrong, Mayweather was a great fighter, but Loma is on a different level. Loma is the future.
                      Don't forget Madaina beat his a$$ too, Loma doesn't need steroids either Floyd used them for stamina and to compete with the bigger guys. Lastly Loma did something that no fighter not even Floyd or Ali is win a title in his 2nd pro fight

Comment

Working...
                      X