Collapse
No announcement yet.

Guerrero vs Berto Rematch Anybody?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yea I don't hate that fight. Makes sense for both guys. When I watched some Berto video a day or so after the fight he did kinda sound like maybe he was done or gonna be in no hurry to fight again doe so I suspect it has lil chance of happening.

Comment

Should have done that instead of Porter IMO or a Soto Karass rematch if not.

Then after trying to avenge those then jump up and try one of the top guys.

But then again he got 1.2 million to fight Porter so can't blame him.

Comment

Bertos issue is above.

Comment

Naw, they're damaged goods, they should retire.
          Last edited by HandsofIron; 04-26-2017, 02:00 PM.

Comment

Guerrero was one of my favorite B level fighters. Followed him on the way up. Wouldn't mind seeing him get another payday and not have to take a beating to get it. Guerrero would beat him again.

Comment

First fight was fun both are equally limited and diminished. I like the fight neither guy has a better option. They have already been passed around and recycled as opponents for top fighters. So why not a cross roads fight to see who should retire and who becomes a gate keeper.

Comment

I'll pass...............

Comment

Originally posted by !WAR MIKEY! View Post
                  They both are at low points in their career and who else are they gonna fight?

I'll love to see it although I doubt it will play out the same as teh first but berto is always is good fights and so is guerrero at these higher weights.

That was my first thought after berto loss.

Berto vs guerrero 2 makes sense for both

Comment

No both of them are shot to **** time to hang up the gloves and find a new career , I don't want to see the winner of that **** show get a title shot they don't deserve.

Comment

Originally posted by A.K View Post
                      No both of them are shot to **** time to hang up the gloves and find a new career , I don't want to see the winner of that **** show get a title shot they don't deserve.
                      theirs 5 freaking titles someone always gonna get a shot they dont deserve.

Comment

Working...
                      X