Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
    if theres anyone you need to trust on this.. its this guy
    Fun times.

At least I can say I was and still am here. Meanwhile the DSG crew has been slowly disappearing since Herrera. And went extinct after Thurman.

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
      You mean sort of like GGG? The one and only time he finally stepped up, he got gifted a decision.

Nah he just has many changes of heart.
      whatever helps you get to sleep at night...

Comment

I was one of the pioneers of the Matthysse hype and this is 100% false.

Spence fans got a lot of work to do if they wanna get on my level.
        I couldn't stand youuuu at that time lol. The biggest Lucas fan here bar none. I respect that you came back and took you licks like a man and now you're one of my favorites here. Go figure lol

Comment

What's ridiculous is you can't see Spence is levels above skill wise than Lucas ever was.

Comment

Originally posted by bigdramashow View Post
            yeah, people never learn. i guess you are talking about broner, but they also did this with porter before he fought brook. J-rock was heavily hyped for a bit too and we saw what happened when he stepped things up. They hype people up and then when thisfighter loses, they throw him on the trashheap and a new prospect comes along whos obviously the real deal and better than the previous guy. rinse and repeat. spence could be great but you cant proclaim that after beating algieri and bundu thats proven quality. theres many many many examples of fighters looking great against B level fighters then getting heavily exposed at the top level.
            you do the exact same **** with Berterbiev

Comment

Not even cloooooose. I liked Matthysee, in the same way that I like Golovkin, but was not drinking the koolaid. I'll never forget the popular "Is Matthysse essentially an undefeated fighter?" thread where everyone circle-jerked and decided his losses don't count (just like they're doing with Loma).

Spence got too hyped too early but that's settled down a lot.

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
                I couldn't stand youuuu at that time lol. The biggest Lucas fan here bar none. I respect that you came back and took you licks like a man and now you're one of my favorites here. Go figure lol
                Lmao all good bro. No hard feelings. Funny thing is, I was just talking as much smack during Donaire vs Rigo build up. But no one remembers that for whatever reason.

Comment

nope

Lucas cured cancer and ended poverty at one point

Spence is just an exciting up and coming fighter that people are eager to watch

Comment

Lmao all good bro. No hard feelings. Funny thing is, I was just talking as much smack during Donaire vs Rigo build up. But no one remembers that for whatever reason.
                    Apparently no one else remembers that fight either lol. It's all good I don't mind some quality Fandom as long as people can take it on the chin when they are wrong. Look at me, I am the conductor of the Spence hype train. All my points, sig and Avy on this one. If he turns out to be all hype... It's going to be a long couple of months here and I'll be coming to you for advice on how to deal with it lol.

Comment

We find out May 27th! I'm glad the fight is Official so that all the of doubts and questions will be answered!

Comment

Working...
                      X