No announcement yet.

The Errol Spence hype is getting worse than Matthysse's hype

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
    Apparently no one else remembers that fight either lol. It's all good I don't mind some quality Fandom as long as people can take it on the chin when they are wrong. Look at me, I am the conductor of the Spence hype train. All my points, sig and Avy on this one. If he turns out to be all hype... It's going to be a long couple of months here and I'll be coming to you for advice on how to deal with it lol.
    I think on my visitor wall I still got messages of me going back and forth with you and Kev too.

Lol I should start my own Dr Phil-type practice in here and charge points by the whisper.

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
      No it's not lol stop it. 70% of people picked lucas to kill Danny
      I'd say mor than 70% thought Lucas was going to beat Garcia. That's how high his hype was for him at the time. Especially since he was coming off a spectacular KO against a legit very top guy in Lamont Peterson.

The overwhelming majority thinks Spence is going to beat Brook and Spence doesnt even have a win over a top guy.

I think the hype is a little more crazier for Spence than it ever was for mattyesse.

In interviews the hype and them PEDs are getting to Spence too.

Comment

Originally posted by boxinghead530 View Post
        I'd say mor than 70% thought Lucas was going to beat Garcia. That's how high his hype was for him at the time. Especially since he was coming off a spectacular KO against a legit very top guy in Lamont Peterson.

The overwhelming majority thinks Spence is going to beat Brook and Spence doesnt even have a win over a top guy.

I think the hype is a little more crazier for Spence than it ever was for mattyesse.

In interviews the hype and them PEDs are getting to Spence too.
        what? lol not a fukin chance man.. jsfd was the biggest lucas homer on the site, he admits lucas had much more hype.. and spence is not the overwhelming favorite

https://www.boxingscene.com/forums/s...ghlight=spence

Comment

Spence is like that blockbuster movie you wait for years to finally premier.

The trailers great, the cast all A list, the budget huge and the hype crazy.

When you actually watch it you are like, "that was ok, but I kind of feel I wasted $20 going to see this at the theatre."

Should just wait for the DVD because there is nothing new here.

Comment

Originally posted by alexguiness View Post
            Spence is like that blockbuster movie you wait for years to finally premier.

The trailers great, the cast all A list, the budget huge and the hype crazy.

When you actually watch it you are like, "that was ok, but I kind of feel I wasted $20 going to see this at the theatre."

Should just wait for the DVD because there is nothing new here.
            lol............................

Comment

Why is it perceived as THAT wrong of a thing to hype a guy you like? I don't enjoy debating with the fanboy or hater type fans, but a lot of cats seem to enjoy the sport on that level like many cats enjoy just watching the Patriots or watching the Patriots lose for the haters. Whats wrong with it realllllly...as long as you aren't trying to have a reasonable conversation with them?

Plus lets be real its not the highest accomplishment in the boxing world anymore to win titles in two divisions & I'd make a bet today that Spence wins titles in two divisions regardless if he wins or loses to Brook next month & while I like Spence & think he's a talented cat I'm hardly a fanboy or hater of him or anyone else.

Comment

Working...
              X