Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

When done right boxing can be an art, sorry i post about him alot,but he is an artist

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by therealpugilist View Post
    the ability to adapt to a rough fight, a great defense on the inside, without using lateral movement. The ability to fight off the ropes while making his opponent miss and pay

anyway this is a mayweather thread bro....stay on topic

what is it with certain posters they have to mention loma when mayweather is brought up?
    Adapt in a rough fight, salido fight, as the fight progressed lomachenko adapted, if you watch the fight lomachenko nearly stopped him in the last round, a great defence on the inside, floyd used defence to get away, lomachenko uses defence to counter, generally more than 1 shot, using lateral movement is showing a better skill set, generally floyds great defensive skills are avoiding 1-2 punches then tieing up his opponent since he's been at WW

Comment

• Originally posted by Shape up View Post
      Adapt in a rough fight, salido fight, as the fight progressed lomachenko adapted, if you watch the fight lomachenko nearly stopped him in the last round, a great defence on the inside, floyd used defence to get away, lomachenko uses defence to counter, generally more than 1 shot, using lateral movement is showing a better skill set, generally floyds great defensive skills are avoiding 1-2 punches then tieing up his opponent since he's been at WW

you obviously just started watching floyd when he was 35

you do realize like 35/49 fights are at 140 and below right
      watch the man in his prime

so about Loma's that ability to fight off the ropes and abilty to fight inside with great defense...he hasnt shown this wrinkle in his game

i answered the question

this is what loma can add to his game, standing his ground, countering in close range and off the ropes

fighting a rough world class guy on the inside

Comment

why do you care bro?

damn, if he likes the guy he likes the guy

better than the endless trolling on the forum

if you dont like mayweather stop posting in threads about him genius

smdh
        Coming from you its pure gold - "let the fans be fans"!!

Comment

• Having no prime a level fighter in his resume.

Comment

• Originally posted by bluzi View Post
            coming from you its pure gold - "let the fans be fans"!!
            nice alt...i dont even know who you are maaan!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Thraxox View Post
              Having no prime a level fighter in his resume.
              What prime all time great did julio cesar chavez beat?

larry holmes?

they suck too right?

corrales, castillo and hatton were all prime and A level....lineal champions and won other titles, ring belts whole 9....unless by A level you mean prime al time great, several all time greats never did......you dont know shyt about boxing

what prime ATG did Hearns ever beat......how about Joe Louis.....hmmmmm..

Comment

What prime all time great did julio cesar chavez beat?

larry holmes?

they suck too right?

corrales, castillo and hatton were all prime and A level....lineal champions and won other titles, ring belts whole 9....unless by A level you mean prime al time great, several all time greats never did......you dont know shyt about boxing

what prime ATG did Hearns ever beat......how about Joe Louis.....hmmmmm..
                Moron. A resume is defined as a list of names. It doesn't have to be considered a win to be part of a resume as long as It is in within your record. And the fact is may weather never once fought an a level fighter in his prime and if you consider Castillo Corrales a level then that's just laughable

Comment

Moron. A resume is defined as a list of names. It doesn't have to be considered a win to be part of a resume as long as It is in within your record. And the fact is may weather never once fought an a level fighter in his prime and if you consider Castillo Corrales a level then that's just laughable
                  what is A level to a dumb ass?

i'll tell you.....if a fighter you dont like beat them, then the fighter wasnt A class

lay off the meth bro....Castillo n corrales dominated 130-135 and cleaned it out between them

Hatton only lost to two all time greats, was clearly past it in last loss...was lineal at 140 and a dominant champion there....also won wba at 147....thats A level whether you like it or not

sorry ***

Comment

Having no prime a level fighter in his resume.
                    How was Floyd supposed to make them fight him when they were prime?

With ggg you guys use the fact people refused to fight him as a measure of how good he is. Why don't you do the same with Floyd?

Comment

• Originally posted by Shape up View Post
                      I asked you a very simple question that you didn't answer, I didn't ask about age or level of comp, I asked what skill floyd has that lomachenko doesnt
                      The ability to beat bigger men who outweigh him. His footwork. His ability to fight at a distance with his long arms.

Now I asked you questions. Can you answer them?

Comment

Working...
                      X