No announcement yet.

And that's who's Floyds 49th fight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
    And you are still a loser and keyboard warrior. Now go home and get your ****in shinebox...
    Real life. Yea, news flash, we're out here posting and will knock you the funk out with one punch. You'll get sent home with bunny ears you pink maggot.

Comment

Originally posted by McNulty View Post
      Real life. Yea, news flash, we're out here posting and will knock you the funk out with one punch. You'll get sent home with bunny ears you pink maggot.
      Uh oh, someone's mommy took their crayons away again. You've never even had a fight in the playground, never mind a boxing ring troll. The only thing you're knocking out is the load you plastered all over your Mayweather centerfold poster. It's past your bed time, get some sleep.

Comment

Originally posted by Double_m_g_ View Post
        If he was a real man he would of gone out fighting Khan or something. Or even Porter.

Marciano went out with Moore. Marciano never selectively picked an opponent in his life.

Can't call yourself TBE if your afraid to fight the best
        Dude, really? Khan? Gtfoh, you're an imbecile of the highest order

Comment

If he was a real man he would of gone out fighting Khan or something. Or even Porter.

Marciano went out with Moore. Marciano never selectively picked an opponent in his life.

''yeah. i made thread !!!!''

Comment

Uh oh, someone's mommy took their crayons away again. You've never even had a fight in the playground, never mind a boxing ring troll. The only thing you're knocking out is the load you plastered all over your Mayweather centerfold poster. It's past your bed time, get some sleep.
            I've got more fights on/off the streets than you have IQ points. Big man talking big **** on the internets. By the time I'm done with you, you'll be working for me on the track blowin Johns on Queer street.

Comment

F!oyd has reputation for cherry picking and Floyd's last opponent(the one people will remember) is a cherry pick.
              Floyd should have fought the toughest available opponent considering Floyd's still considered the best and if food had of lost to a brook or Thurman then Floyd could take comfort in people thinking but Floyd would have beat them in his prime. Historically that's how its dfone. But Floyd being Floyd has to dfo it his way as the zero rears its ugkly head again. Its always been about that.
              So I'm not sure berto was a great idea. Floyd's been given bad adviuce. If it was Floyd's choice that's worse
              Last edited by hugh grant; 04-29-2017, 04:15 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by McNulty View Post
                I've got more fights on/off the streets than you have IQ points. Big man talking big **** on the internets. By the time I'm done with you, you'll be working for me on the track blowin Johns on Queer street.
                Whatever you say McNutless. I don't sweat keyboard warriors who failed at everything in life. You are a never-was, never will-be. Angry little scrub who knows nothing about boxing or being a man.

Comment

lol that's a KO

Good one hahahaha!!

Mc Nulty goes down!!

Comment

He went out on his terms. Props.

Gotta love fools who have put fuck all into the sport talking about what someone who committed his life to the sport decided to do in his final fight.

Comment

Originally posted by FeFist View Post
                      He went out on his terms. Props.

Gotta love fools who have put fuck all into the sport talking about what someone who committed his life to the sport decided to do in his final fight.
                      lololololol

With the kneeling down for maximum savoring effect after the Berto fight. Kneel with him. Savor it hahahaha!!

Almost did a Bradley Roll lol

Comment

Working...
                      X