Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Nacho Wants Chavez To Use Lara, Mayweather Tactics on Canelo

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sterilizer View Post
    Mayweather was the aggressor? Against Canelo? That's BEYOND a foolish assertion!

That's incredibly ridiculous.

But hey, Floyd worshipers will be blinded Floyd worshipers. They see what they want to see. Floyd was lucky he fought a green, naive and drained like a corpse inexperienced Canelo. Because had he got in the ring with the huge and way smarter/more experienced Canelo that fought Cotto, it would have been a totally different outcome.
    -Floyd is a boxer, his aggression can't be like some Mexican stylist, what d y expect? I think when I say aggression you imagine Floyd going toe to toe in a high guard defense and volume punching.
    -From the opening bell Floyd moved into the center of the ring and kept jabbing and landing 1-2s again and again. Jab low, jab high, overhand, jab low again and again he did it. He ofc used his defense whenever Canôl rushed in but for the most time he was pot shotting the b1itch.
    -What Lara did was outboxing Canelo even though he lost. He was laterally moving by the ropes with a high guard and landing 1-2s and then keep moving in guard.
    Originally posted by sterilizer View Post
    Floyd was lucky he fought a green, naive and drained like a corpse inexperienced Canelo. Because had he got in the ring with the huge and way smarter/more experienced Canelo that fought Cotto, it would have been a totally different outcome.
    The *** d y mean drained? T'was 154, 1 lb lower than Canelo's bi1tchmade 155 middleweight class.
    He was 13 years younger, Floyd never weighed 154, Can was the much bigger man, Floyd used to be at 130s and you know Canelos gon weight around 175 on fightnight vs Chavez.
    I'm not worshipping no man these are just facts.

Comment

Lol, no way am I spending money on or buying this circus of a fight. SMH

I sincerely hope we all get Golovkin-Canelo next.

Comment

jr aint gonna box canelo. wishful thinking from nacho though.

Comment

even if jr tries to move and use distance, it will be nothing like what floyd or lara did. so this makes no sense. jr will just look foolish. just work on his stamina and go for broke!

Comment

Originally posted by Rovi View Post
            -Floyd is a boxer, his aggression can't be like some Mexican stylist, what d y expect? I think when I say aggression you imagine Floyd going toe to toe in a high guard defense and volume punching.
            -From the opening bell Floyd moved into the center of the ring and kept jabbing and landing 1-2s again and again. Jab low, jab high, overhand, jab low again and again he did it. He ofc used his defense whenever Canôl rushed in but for the most time he was pot shotting the b1itch.
            -What Lara did was outboxing Canelo even though he lost. He was laterally moving by the ropes with a high guard and landing 1-2s and then keep moving in guard.

The *** d y mean drained? T'was 154, 1 lb lower than Canelo's bi1tchmade 155 middleweight class.
            He was 13 years younger, Floyd never weighed 154, Can was the much bigger man, Floyd used to be at 130s and you know Canelos gon weight around 175 on fightnight vs Chavez.
            I'm not worshipping no man these are just facts.
            It wasnt at 154, it was at 152... not to use that as an excuse, floyd was the better fighter by a mile...

Comment

to hell with lara and mayweather chavez jr needs to come in there like a 20 year old mike tyson just beat on canola from the opening bell surely the ugly little twerp will not last 2 full round's

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny_Roa View Post
                it's kinda hard to change a fighter's style, specially one like Chavez. He might listen to Nacho at first, but he'll revert back to using his own style
                The worst part is instead of working on Jr's strengths these idiots are trying to reprogram him. This really takes away a lot of the excitement I was feeling for this fight. Jr's getting whooped for sure. Goossen would've been perfect for Jr.

Comment

Originally posted by Rovi View Post
                  Lara and Mayweather did the opposite things. MAyweather was the aggressor whereas Lara was the boxer. Ohhohhoh I can't forget Floyd almost made him cry, I totally thoguht he was about to cry when Floyd cornered him.
                  It did look like he was going to cry

Comment

Hell, if Chavez could channel like that, he wouldn't be the big, plodding oaf that he's been his entire career!

Comment

Chavez does not have the speed.

Comment

Working...
                      X