Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jacobs: I Don't View GGG Fight as Loss, A lot of Fans Agree I Won!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

JAcobs needs to let it go man

Comment

Jacobs got outlanded in round 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 8, 9, 11 and 12. Golovkin won at least 7 rounds on all 3 of the judges scorecards. I don't know what your point is, but Jacobs took a unanimous L by punches landed and rounds scored either way you skin it.

Just saying bro....

Originally posted by therealpugilist View Post
      ...fights are scored round by round...not by punch stats

just saying bro.....

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Goat View Post
        Do you not understand the concept of unifying the division and getting the lineal championship and how important that is history-wise? He's done exactly what he should be doing. He passed a June fight because the Canelo camp forced him to. That's the one that gets the lineal championship and happens to be the biggest payday.

I understand that there is a difference between talking about it, and actually doing it

previously, they offered Billy-Joe Saunders 1.5mil.....

when Billy-Joe finished laughing at them, and waited for them to offer him more money..... they walked, and fought Dominic Wade

Saunders then watched Brook make 4-5mil +

if they were unwilling to " try " then..... and they clearly backed out once again after talking up a June fight against Saunders in Kazakhy..... what on earth gives you any kind of confidence to assure me of anything?

they pulled that unification excuse out of the bag whenever someone suggested to Golovkin that he should back up his big mouth with all that 168 talk..... but they have clearly never pursued that fight

you guys seem to love hearing them talk about fighting

Comment

Originally posted by latinlingo View Post
          Jacobs got outlanded in round 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 8, 9, 11 and 12. Golovkin won at least 7 rounds on all 3 of the judges scorecards. I don't know what your point is, but Jacobs took a unanimous L by punches landed and rounds scored either way you skin it.

Just saying bro....

compubox is highly inaccurate

relying on compubox to score a fight is lunacy

luckily, most of us watched that fight

who do YOU think won the 3rd Pac/Marquez fight ?

Comment

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
            I understand that there is a difference between talking about it, and actually doing it

previously, they offered Billy-Joe Saunders 1.5mil.....

when Billy-Joe finished laughing at them, and waited for them to offer him more money..... they walked, and fought Dominic Wade

Saunders then watched Brook make 4-5mil +

if they were unwilling to " try " then..... and they clearly backed out once again after talking up a June fight against Saunders in Kazakhy..... what on earth gives you any kind of confidence to assure me of anything?

they pulled that unification excuse out of the bag whenever someone suggested to Golovkin that he should back up his big mouth with all that 168 talk..... but they have clearly never pursued that fight

you guys seem to love hearing them talk about fighting
            Lol @ thinking BJS even deserved 1.5 mil at the time. Brook is in a whole other league with UK PPV.

Huge difference.

Comment

Maybe you should dumb***. Its funny when your fighter fought good fight and made it close yet, you still cry foul. Give me a break Jacobs lost plain and simple. Kovalev, Ward was much closer. Quit with your reverse racism and jealousy because he beat your fighters a**. He outlanded him by a wide margin and won more rounds. Not to mention he put him down. So if you cant watch a figt objectively then shut the h*** up.

Comment

Well which point are you trying to prove? Obviously punches landed AND compubox mean nothing to you, fair enough. You said rounds are judged by scoring not by punches landed. Well I just told you exactly how many rounds Jacobs lost on all three judges scorecards and you still have an argument. Pick which one, he lost either way you skin it. .

You watched the fight? Great, so did I. I've also boxed in the amateurs and know what it's like to be judged in a fight, doesn't mean anything. What I said and what is not up for debate is Jacobs lost 7 rounds on all three of the judges scorecards. You may not like it, I may disagree with that myself but that's neither here nor there, he lost. The ship has sailed bro, let her go.

I never said I scored a fight by compubox, I said he was outlanded, he was floored and he couldn't close the 12th by winning it. It's not an opinion, that's a fact. And my opinion of Marquez vs. Pacquiao is irrelevant, it proves nothing regarding the Jacobs fight. Let her go bro, the bias is pretty clear and you don't have to try to prove that, I get it.

compubox is highly inaccurate

relying on compubox to score a fight is lunacy

luckily, most of us watched that fight

who do YOU think won the 3rd Pac/Marquez fight ?

Comment

I don't know if this makes me a bad person, but I want to see Jacobs get brutally knocked out.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Goat View Post
                    Lol @ thinking BJS even deserved 1.5 mil at the time. Brook is in a whole other league with UK PPV.

Huge difference.

what utter nonsense, god you guys talk ****

NOBODY knows Kell Brook..... Kell Brook is NOT a draw..... Kell Brook is NOT a PPV fighter..... Kell Brook is not this magical mystical payday that Golovkin mysteriously pulled out of his arse..... you are totally full of it

Hearn stated that he has never made a penny off Kell Brook

many UK fans told Spence they want him to KTFO Brook

inferring that Brook draws 3x Saunders, is complete bullshht

fk you guys say the dumbest shht to protect your fanboy fav

Comment

what utter nonsense, god you guys talk ****

NOBODY knows Kell Brook..... Kell Brook is NOT a draw..... Kell Brook is NOT a PPV fighter..... Kell Brook is not this magical mystical payday that Golovkin mysteriously pulled out of his arse..... you are totally full of it

Hearn stated that he has never made a penny off Kell Brook

many UK fans told Spence they want him to KTFO Brook

inferring that Brook draws 3x Saunders, is complete bullshht

fk you guys say the dumbest shht to protect your fanboy fav
                      Protect? Are you thick or something? Or just blinded by hate?

You do know that fight was PPV right? You do know BJS cant draw flies to sh@t right? Kell Brook is way more well known and way more accomplished than Sanders. But hey don't worry, ole Billy Joe will get hit turn to get clobbered soon enough. He's no 185 lb. Jacobs. Trust me.

Comment

Working...
                      X