Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who Will Give Mcgregor The Most Beating?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Alah Akbar whatever his name is from UFC would probably kill mcgreggor in a UFC ring I actually think this is danas whole plan so he don't face him.

Comment

Pacquiao gives him a worse beating but neither of them should have any trouble beating the hell out of him. He is a great MMA fighter but he wasn't even a good amateur boxer from what I read.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
        Pacquiao gives him a worse beating but neither of them should have any trouble beating the hell out of him. He is a great MMA fighter but he wasn't even a good amateur boxer from what I read.
        He's not a great mma fighter..

Comment

Originally posted by BigZ44 View Post
          As somebody who doesn't watch MMA, what weight does Mcgregor normally fight at? I know the weight classes are different for UFC, but I was wondering what Mcgregor usually comes into the ring at
          He was a UFC featherweight champ (145lbs) then currently a lightweight betltholder (155lbs). Got beat at 170lbs.

FYI, he really looked big compared to fellow 145lber in the UFC.

He is 5'8"-ish

Comment

Originally posted by Death_Adder View Post
            Pacquiao gives him the beating.

Mayweather gives him the safest decision win of his life.

Hahah so much this.

Connor can make the safest 8-figure paycheck of his career by fighting Floyd.

Comment

McGregor may look too much like Jesus for Pacquaio to want to hurt him. "Crucify me then, bitsch!", taunts McGregor, but Manny only smiles and continues patting him about like a novice sparring partner.

Comment

Depends on what hurts you more

Originally posted by Straight Up View Post
                that idiot is begging for a Mayweather fight but Mayweather makes him beg for more. now Mcgregor is thinking of fighting Pacquiao instead.

who will give Mcgregor the beating of his life? will it be Mayweather or Pacquiao?
                pac would probably hurt him more and would be the more exciting fight. Floyd would eat his soul though, would embarass him and put a clinic on him. He won't land one clean punch anywhere near floyd's head. Pac is a fan favorite, and mma guys would just say "woah" but against floyd, all their fanbase would get butthurt.

Like pac hurt mosley and marquez more.
                But Floyd ate their fkn souls.

Comment

Originally posted by dibzvincent143 View Post
                  pac would probably hurt him more and would be the more exciting fight. Floyd would eat his soul though, would embarass him and put a clinic on him. He won't land one clean punch anywhere near floyd's head. Pac is a fan favorite, and mma guys would just say "woah" but against floyd, all their fanbase would get butthurt.

Like pac hurt mosley and marquez more.
                  But Floyd ate their fkn souls.
                  What? Cotto, Dela hoya, Mosley and Hatton all actually won a couple rounds against Floyd. Pacquiao swept most of them and gave most of them the worst beating of their careers

I don't count the Marquez fight cuz Floyd cheated him on the scales and Pac had to fight him with Memo but whatever

McGregor will win a few rounds against Floyd. Hes used to getting hit by bigger dudes with smaller gloves and Floyd doesn't have enough pop to keep him off.

Comment

pc man will knock the **** out of mcgregor mayweather takes it to decision

Comment

Ployd give Mcgroger the most hugs and bigger headache by running and making him chase.

Pac can give Mcgroger a beating if he wants to but Mcgroger also has a chance to do this to Pac which makes the fight more interesting and exciting.

but of coz that won't happen..

Comment

Working...
                      X