Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who Will Give Mcgregor The Most Beating?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who Will Give Mcgregor The Most Beating?

that idiot is begging for a Mayweather fight but Mayweather makes him beg for more. now Mcgregor is thinking of fighting Pacquiao instead.

who will give Mcgregor the beating of his life? will it be Mayweather or Pacquiao?

Pacquiao gives him the beating.

Mayweather gives him the safest decision win of his life.

Comment

As somebody who doesn't watch MMA, what weight does Mcgregor normally fight at? I know the weight classes are different for UFC, but I was wondering what Mcgregor usually comes into the ring at

Comment

Both beat him easily but Pac would bust him up more

Comment

Source? I haven't heard that Pacquiao is in the running.

In fact it seems like the UFC & Conor are almost ready to talk to Floyd.

Comment

Originally posted by Death_Adder View Post
            Pacquiao gives him the beating.

Mayweather gives him the safest decision win of his life.
            lets not jump the gun here, first wait and see how pac does against the mighty horn

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
              Both beat him easily but Pac would bust him up more
              McGregor stands a better chance to beat Manny.

Comment

Originally posted by Kigali View Post
                McGregor stands a better chance to beat Manny.
                Why do you think that? Smaller? Been knocked out or both?

I know you don't like Pac but McGregor can't hang at all with guys like Floyd and Pac in a boxing match

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                  Why do you think that? Smaller? Been knocked out or both?

I know you don't like Pac but McGregor can't hang at all with guys like Floyd and Pac in a boxing match
                  I agree he has a better chance to beat Manny. I think you misunderstood his quote though. Better chance doesn't mean much of a chance, stylistically though Conners style is more suited for Manny. He's sloppy and against a defensive counter puncher like Floyd he'd get shredded. Manny will give more openings but he'd wipe the floor with Connor. Again better chance at Manny...so 0.2% vs Floyd at 0.1%? Exaggerating the numbers but you see what I mean I hope.

Comment

Originally posted by Grimgash View Post
                    I agree he has a better chance to beat Manny. I think you misunderstood his quote though. Better chance doesn't mean much of a chance, stylistically though Conners style is more suited for Manny. He's sloppy and against a defensive counter puncher like Floyd he'd get shredded. Manny will give more openings but he'd wipe the floor with Connor. Again better chance at Manny...so 0.2% vs Floyd at 0.1%? Exaggerating the numbers but you see what I mean I hope.
                    Yeah I guess what you guys mean

Comment

Working...
                    X