Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you consider abraham, froch, kessler hof's?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Scary View Post
    Wins:
    Brian Magee
    Robin Reid
    Jean Pascal (Undefeated)
    Jermain Taylor
    Andre Dirrell (Undefeated)
    Mikkel Kessler
    Arthur Abraham
    Glen Johnson
    Lucian Bute
    George Groves (Undefeated) x 2

Losses:
    Ward & Kessler.

Back to back run of the warrior. Simply an outstanding resume and show of courage.
    Good resume but my case still stands. He never was a stand out in his division . A lot of the fighters that you have presented had age in them except for dirrel pascal and groves (which a win looking worse everytime along with bute.) Great resume but he failed to be a stand out when it mattered because dirrel had more case on beating him and kessler ward beaten him and the young undefeated fighters he fought were badly exposed even more after his win. Great resume but still failing to stand out in his division or capturing another workd title in other divisions.

Comment

Froch is a lock... He beat everyone not named Ward in his era

Kessler is 50/50....one of the greatest danish fighters of all time...only fighters he couldn't beat are 2 hall of famers.... Ward n Calzaghe...also beat several former champions and multiple time title winner

Abraham.... No

Comment

Originally posted by ruedboy View Post
        Maybe in the Euro Hall of Fame. lol
        Seriously, my own criteria for the Hall is legendary and these guys were good Euro fighters, not legendary.
        I'm probably being too exclusive, but being in the Hall should be something special (like being a World Champion used to be)
        Jesus christ some of you americans really do still believe that the whole universe revolts around your country.

Comment

Originally posted by *TonyMontana* View Post
          Haha calm down you big woman

You ask for a reasonable discussion when it fxckin clear as day this thread really revolves around ward
          How can I argue with you calling Abraham a stepping stone
          It's just not true

Your obviously a new fan
          Or a tool
          If you don't like my comments
          You have an ignore button
          I called abraham a stepping dtone because he was soundly defeated by every fighter that has a pulse in the smw. Dirrel, ward, froch, ramirez etc. If he had stayed in the mw and went on to do greater things there like fighting kelly p or sergio Martinez then he has a very great case.

And im not going to ignore someone because that persob has a different opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by Thraxox View Post
            Good resume but my case still stands. He never was a stand out in his division . A lot of the fighters that you have presented had age in them except for dirrel pascal and groves (which a win looking worse everytime along with bute.) Great resume but he failed to be a stand out when it mattered because dirrel had more case on beating him and kessler ward beaten him and the young undefeated fighters he fought were badly exposed even more after his win. Great resume but still failing to stand out in his division or capturing another workd title in other divisions.
            Dude honestly, what the hell are you talking about.

I'm out.

Comment

I'd say all three rank above Jeff Fenech and Brian Mitchell and they're both on there..

Comment

Originally posted by A.K View Post
                Miranda fights are classic, 10 successful defenses and he pretty much made jermaine Taylor a walking vegetable ain't no one new here.. Kessler has lost almost all his big fights..
                Miranda huh? He was never any good except for trash talking. Oh and Taylor was shot to bits. In other Words Abrahams best wins are probably Stieglitz and Taylor.

Kessler has:
                Thobela
                Siaca (Then WBA champ)
                Mundine (future WBA champ. Fought in Australia)
                Lucas (Former WBA)
                Beyer (WBA/WBC unification)
                Andrade (undefeated no. 1 contender. Went on to get robbed by Bute)
                Calzaghe (unification loss in Wales)
                Sartison (undefeated. regained WBA championshiop. Sartison went on to win WBA himself later)
                Ward (loss in jOakland. We all know what happened.)
                Froch (undefeated. Regained WBC championship)
                Allan Green
                Magee (regained WBA)
                Froch II (loss in England)

Comment

Do you consider abraham, froch, kessler hof's?

Yes. If Arturo Gatti (RIP) got in, then they should be shoo-ins.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary View Post
                    Wins:
                    Brian Magee
                    Robin Reid
                    Jean Pascal (Undefeated)
                    Jermain Taylor
                    Andre Dirrell (Undefeated)
                    Mikkel Kessler
                    Arthur Abraham
                    Glen Johnson
                    Lucian Bute
                    George Groves (Undefeated) x 2

Losses:
                    Ward & Kessler.

Back to back run of the warrior. Simply an outstanding resume and show of courage.
                    that's a pretty impressive resume

Comment

Originally posted by Thraxox View Post
                      You guys are see through

Bwahahaha

Both Kessler n froch were perennial p4p entrants

Froch was the clear #2 in his era and always found ways to win...sorry...he was the definition of stand out....he fought everyone n only guy he couldn't get by was ward

Both only lost to ward(hall of famer) each other, and Kessler lost to ATG 168er Calzaghe

Froch and Kessler were elite fighters

I like how you guys are trying to denigrate ward's resume in a sideways fashion

If you crap on him, no one active today has an impressive resume

Only Pacquaio an ATG has a better resume between active fighters

Comment

Working...
                      X