Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you consider abraham, froch, kessler hof's?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Thraxox View Post
    The circumstances are not in his favor. He fought and beat jean pascal great win. He fought and beat a shopworn kessler. Great win. He fought an undersized one dimensional abraham Which everybody beat, and then robbed dirrel. he beat bute a b level fighter at best and groves whose win becomes worse and worse.

Its like beating shawn porter kell brook and paulie malinaggi those were good names but comes up short against thurman and robb lamont peterson and beat a maidana or guerrero in the later years. Good win and resume but not doing enough to seal himself in the hof spot.
    You are so far off the mark, it's almost impressive how wrong you are, in all remarks.

Comment

Originally posted by *TonyMontana* View Post
      Hardly an insult but Welcome to boxingscene you big girl

And a wise man once said don't argue with fools
      As people watching can't tell who is who
      I'm not lookin for approval or anything. If you dont have anything to reply other than a single sentence that comes of as insulting then leave. Dont waste my time with petty insults that could result to something more preposterous. I created this thread for a reasonable discussion about the fighters. If that doesnt suite you then you can kindly ignore it.

But anyhow cheers, God bless and have a good evening.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary View Post
        You are so far off the mark, it's almost impressive how wrong you are, in all remarks.
        Then prove me wrong if you can. I can easily change my mind and say i was wrong. The criteria of a hof follows as; great career, great resume, a world title that would ve defended two or more times and a stand out in his division.

Comment

I think you can pick apart any fighters resume, I'd say they all arguably deserve it just as much as someone like Gatti who is a HOFer

Comment

Then prove me wrong if you can. I can easily change my mind and say i was wrong. The criteria of a hof follows as; great career, great resume, a world title that would ve defended two or more times and a stand out in his division.
            Wins:
            Brian Magee
            Robin Reid
            Jean Pascal (Undefeated)
            Jermain Taylor
            Andre Dirrell (Undefeated)
            Mikkel Kessler
            Arthur Abraham
            Glen Johnson
            Lucian Bute
            George Groves (Undefeated) x 2

Losses:
            Ward & Kessler.

Back to back run of the warrior. Simply an outstanding resume and show of courage.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary View Post
              Wins:
              Robin Reid
              Jean Pascal (Undefeated)
              Jermain Taylor
              Andre Dirrell (Undefeated)
              Mikkel Kessler
              Arthur Abraham
              Glen Johnson
              Lucian Bute
              George Groves (Undefeated) x 2

Losses:
              Ward & Kessler.

Back to back run of the warrior. Simply an outstanding resume and show of courage.
              Scarily true..

Comment

Originally posted by Poppo168 View Post
                I think you can pick apart any fighters resume, I'd say they all arguably deserve it just as much as someone like Gatti who is a HOFer
                That was gifted to gatti because of his death and classics he gave in the memorable ward-gatti trilogy. Marlon Starlin has a far greater case ti be a hof abd infact he should be a hof by now but he didnt.

Comment

Maybe in the Euro Hall of Fame. lol
                  Seriously, my own criteria for the Hall is legendary and these guys were good Euro fighters, not legendary.
                  I'm probably being too exclusive, but being in the Hall should be something special (like being a World Champion used to be)

Comment

That was gifted to gatti because of his death and classics he gave in the memorable ward-gatti trilogy. Marlon Starlin has a far greater case ti be a hof abd infact he should be a hof by now but he didnt.
                    And what's devastating is that guys like Donaire will end up in the Hall of Fame, but Rigondeaux, who's far superior boxer and who schooled Nonito, won't. It's sad seeing a lot of talented cubans with elite skills being so mismanaged

And again, Froch might end up being HOF, unlike Kovalev who's a better boxer
                    Last edited by g27region; 04-20-2017, 07:27 AM.

Comment

I'm not lookin for approval or anything. If you dont have anything to reply other than a single sentence that comes of as insulting then leave. Dont waste my time with petty insults that could result to something more preposterous. I created this thread for a reasonable discussion about the fighters. If that doesnt suite you then you can kindly ignore it.

But anyhow cheers, God bless and have a good evening.
                      Haha calm down you big woman

You ask for a reasonable discussion when it fxckin clear as day this thread really revolves around ward
                      How can I argue with you calling Abraham a stepping stone
                      It's just not true

Your obviously a new fan
                      Or a tool
                      If you don't like my comments
                      You have an ignore button

Comment

Working...
                      X