Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: WBO Prez: Golovkin-Saunders Not on The Cards, Will Not Happen

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rock&Roll View Post
    Thinking the same thing myself.
    Motorcity has gone full ****** on us with barely half the story. They just can't hold themselves back haha.

For all these clowns know, he's cracked a rib and wants to keep it low key, not wanting to give much away in case he gets in the ring again soon. Why wait for the truth to come out when we can get angry and speculate prematurely instead.

he fkn is not

you keep telling yourself that LMAO

he nailed it, while YOU were (conveniently) looking the other way

he is the way he is, because you fanboys simply cannot keep it real

e.g.
    the MAMMOTH amount of bullshht that has come from that camp during the last FOUR YEARS..... have you EVER called them out on anything, even once?

aight then

Comment

Originally posted by bopbopbbe View Post
      Wtf are you on about? GGG is ducking Saunders now?

It's always been clear Canelo has been the number 1 target. They have a supposed September date with Canelo. Fishnets himself said if GGG takes a Saunders fight in July the Canelo fight is not happening. Whether or not Fishnets is lying is besides the point.

Nobody gives a **** about Saunders, the WBO belt will be there for the taking after the Canelo fight.

If the Canelo fight DOESNT happen in September (im not holding my breath about this btw), then you would be right and Team GGG is a bunch of idiots and just got cucked once again.

bullshht, that is not clear at all

otherwise you wouldn't have said this..... "If the Canelo fight DOESNT happen in September (im not holding my breath about this btw), then you would be right"

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
        He wants to unify all his belts doe. He cares about legacy and not money doe.
        Fighting Canelo is the best possible thing he could do for his legacy, genius. Unifying the titles can always happen later.

Comment

Originally posted by batista84 View Post
          Something's fishy I don't know but to me it seems like they will really wait till Canelo vs Chavez to make a statement or to state a posture.

I mean, Abel said one thing, Loeffer has refused to comment, Warren said another thing and now Oleg is saying a total different thing you tell me because neither one of them agree with another one of his team.

I have no idea what GGG's team is hiding behind the scenes.

I have been saying it all along

Team Golovkin are ALL about risk/reward..... Gennady is the most protected fighter in the game today

1) they want Hopkins record more than anything..... more than "belts doe"..... and more than "Canelo doe"

Canelo is Golovkin's "Mayweather", they will avoid that fight at all costs until Gennady is ready to walk out the door..... don't listen to the bullshht, they know that Canelo is a 50/50 fight, and they know that Canelo will ALWAYS be there

I said it all along..... no Jacobs rematch, EVER..... no Saunders unification, EVER..... and they will not fight Canelo in September

the Canelo fight will die, they will refuse Canelo's offer AGAIN..... because the money excuse has (unbelievably) worked so far..... then they will start rolling out the mando's Heiland/Johnson/N'dam, to break Hopkins record..... then they will cash out with Canelo
          how do I know this..... ?

FACT 1: that is the best risk/reward decision to make

FACT 2: they have been making the best risk/reward decisions for the entire duration of Gennady's career, so why on earth would they stop now

Comment

Originally posted by jinx_htx View Post
            So what's your point? Team GGG agreed to the fight then renegged and screwed bjs. So what?

Bjs screwed Goldenboy when he refused to fight Rosado, so now Oscar iced the bjs-GGG fight by threatening to pull the sept Canelo-GGG fight off the table.

Bjs has had plenty of opportunities to make a fight with GGG, but he always comes up with excuses. Now that he finally grew some balls and is ready to make the fight, it's too late. GGG/k2 are going after that Canelo money.

**** bjs, he's getting screwed just like he deserves.

Team Bullshht were name-dropping Saunders, while hoping to scuttle that fight in favor of another no-hoper in Kazahky..... but Warren "agreed to all terms"

now that Saunders is their only possible opponent - without looking like a blatant duck - because Warren "agreed to all terms"..... NOW, they suddenly want to wait for Canelo

unlike the situation BEFORE Warren agreed to all terms, which was..... Loeffler: No Reason GGG Can't Fight 6/10, Canelo in September.....
            http://www.boxingscene.com/loeffler-...tember--114580

like Ward said in 2015, Golovkin has been hood-winking the fans

Comment

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
              he fkn is not

you keep telling yourself that LMAO

he nailed it, while YOU were (conveniently) looking the other way

he is the way he is, because you fanboys simply cannot keep it real

e.g.
              the MAMMOTH amount of bullshht that has come from that camp during the last FOUR YEARS..... have you EVER called them out on anything, even once?

aight then

Same can be said of u. Haven't heard u give props for picking up 3/4 titles. I aint no fanboy but because you are a hater and outraged minority, you think anyone who doesn't hate him is a fan boy.
              I am saying: wait for the full story in due time before going full ******, which you and motorcity cannot do, because you are outraged for whatever reason.
              If and when the story comes out and team GGG are at fault, THEN i will criticize.

Comment

Same can be said of u. Haven't heard u give props for picking up 3/4 titles. I aint no fanboy but because you are a hater and outraged minority, you think anyone who doesn't hate him is a fan boy.
                I am saying: wait for the full story in due time before going full ******, which you and motorcity cannot do, because you are outraged for whatever reason.
                If and when the story comes out and team GGG are at fault, THEN i will criticize.

two of those titles were handed to Golovkin, and the other title came from beating Pepe Le Pew, who lost in his very first defence after beating N'dam for a vacant strap

listen, that is all well and good..... and in terms of credit, it is what it is..... but it aint worth much if Golovkin has avoided better opposition

fair call to wait, but.....

* be nice if you guys could have waited to see if Ward was going to rematch Kovalev before you tore him a new one

* Team Golovkin are OBVIOUSLY at fault, there is no question about that..... but you guys refuse to hold them accountable, THAT is the REAL issue here

Comment

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
                  two of those titles were handed to Golovkin, and the other title came from beating Pepe Le Pew, who lost in his very first defence after beating N'dam for a vacant strap

listen, that is all well and good..... and in terms of credit, it is what it is..... but it aint worth much if Golovkin has avoided better opposition

fair call to wait, but.....

* be nice if you guys could have waited to see if Ward was going to rematch Kovalev before you tore him a new one

* Team Golovkin are OBVIOUSLY at fault, there is no question about that..... but you guys refuse to hold them accountable, THAT is the REAL issue here

Firstly, don't try and put me in some sub group or fan club. I am a boxing fan first and foremost.

Secondly, how the f-ck do u know what's going on from NZ? You finally have a champion (of course it was going to be a maori hw) and now u guys running the show?

Next i'll have someone from Macquarie Island or Antartica bossing me around.

Comment

[/B]

Firstly, don't try and put me in some sub group or fan club. I am a boxing fan first and foremost.

Secondly, how the f-ck do u know what's going on from NZ? You finally have a champion (of course it was going to be a maori hw) and now u guys running the show?

Next i'll have someone from Macquarie Island or Antartica bossing me around.

LMAO

fair call

green LOL

Comment

Working...
                    X