Originally posted by The plunger man View Post
      You wanna bet cuban gangster ?
      I would need to give you points for you to be able to bet

So
      Erm
      No

Avi or Sig bet for a month?

Comment

this ****** ass...The whole point of this show is to hype the fight instead all they did was compliment each other.

Also why don't they just call it SkyTV Face Off since it's a essentially a complete rip off of HBO's version.
        Last edited by crazyboy867; 04-16-2017, 05:59 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by bigdramashow View Post
          aha i watched that live. i will give people a heads up, the best time to watch it is 20 minutes before you intend on falling asleep... i think joshua was even more boring than wlad lol
          This actually happened!! I was watching and came to a half hour. It literally sent me to sleep!!

Absolutely mind-numbingly scripted, and uneventful

Comment

Gloves are off?? The way they were kissing each others ass.. Should have been called Pants are off.

Can't wait for the fight though. Despite the boring lead up in what feels like "2 best friends".. I'm more hyped for this fight than any other fight in recent memory.

Comment

Not the most compelling one of these I've seen, but Joshua is trying to be a cardboard cutout good guy in the vein of SRL & Oscar so I wasn't expecting him to bite Klitschko midtalk or anything. And Klitschko is Klitschko so if you are on the fence on watching it I'd recommend passing unless you're just trying to kill 20mins.

I'd like to recommend a show. Why don't they get two guys who just fought & have them talk about the fight they just had & what went right or wrong & adjustments they made or couldn't make in the fight that led to their W or L.

Comment

Originally posted by *TonyMontana* View Post
                I would need to give you points for you to be able to bet

So
                Erm
                No

Avi or Sig bet for a month?
                I was on about a cash bet son.....maybe a bullseye or something in that vein !! But we can do an avi bet of our choosing if you want and suffer what ever we choose for a month....I'm ok with that

Comment

Originally posted by The plunger man View Post
                  I was on about a cash bet son.....maybe a bullseye or something in that vein !! But we can do an avi bet of our choosing if you want and suffer what ever we choose for a month....I'm ok with that
                  I got 3 kidsdude I don't bet money away haha

But yeah Avi bet is cool
                  Obviously I pick Klitschko

Good luck

Comment

Originally posted by bigdramashow View Post
                    ha thats exactly what it was. I really want to warm to joshua but i just cant, something about him just seems so fake... Probably the endless cliches he uses.
                    Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
                    ^That might be it. At first, I liked that he seemed soft-spoken and humble, but I'm getting the impression that he's just devoid of personality. And, all this talk of how intelligent he is, a calm demeanor + cliches does not = intelligence.
                    Not that he's ****** or that I have anything against AJ, I just can't find a lot to like. He seems like an empty shell. I'll give him some time.

Also, WTF is up with all the "we'll find out" in this video?? You guys can't tell each other, "I'm going to beat you."??

Wlad is Wlad not fake, AJ is fake as they come. He can be as nasty as they come but his PR people wants him to be this way because he would sell more PPV to the British public, the same way Ricky Hatton was in his heyday. The "I still drink with me mates in the pub" sort of image.

Now we have Mr Nice with his "I still live with my mum at home" on Valentine's Day "Am spending it with my mum" takes pictures for the media, am soft spoken etc

This was why people thought Dillian whyte was jealous of AJ before their fight, he knew AJ from their amateur days and he knew the act he is putting on now is all for show.

It has worked for him and all and am happy for him making money, I like his fights not a fan of his robotic style but I really can't stand his fake persona.

His put on accent even though he spend half of his life in Nigeria etc.

Comment

These sort of things are only entertaining when you've got at least one idiot mouthing off.

Put two intellegent men at the table and it's boring as ****

Comment

Working...
                      X