No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Sullivan Barrera Drops, Stops PPV Parker in Five Rounds

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hhs661 View Post
    No NBA playoffs where you're at? Where are you exactly? I take boxing over any sport but not this fight tonight
    LOL, I guess I wasn't clear. I dont really follow the NBA. Of course NBA on TV LOL! I was referring to The Boxing.
    What I meant was, that I dont get HBO Latino, so I was Saying I would have Watched Boxing if I could, but our cable company doesnt carry that (even though we do have regular HBO). Don't really follow team sports so NBAm NFL, MLB, etc. don't mean much to me. Will just Watch SNL.
    Last edited by HAMMER77777; 04-15-2017, 09:31 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by BOXEO _ View Post
      It starts in 40 minutes.

Yeah but Barrera Parker should be fun. Parker's a big ass dude.
      cool

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
      If doenklown was correct, it'll start at the top of the hour (40 min from the time I typed this). Edit: Boxeo beat me to it.
      The site I usually stream through isn't bothering with this one so I'm going to have to do some digging
      i usually get them from streamhunter (i think is batmanstream now) like the burns-indongo fight, i got the link from there but there wasn't one for this fight.

Comment

Damn, this fight is even harder to find than those Bounce TV cards

Comment

Jessica Rosales

Comment

Originally posted by BigZ44 View Post
            Damn, this fight is even harder to find than those Bounce TV cards
            IKR. I'm killing myself to find a damn stream of Barrera bashing on a no-hoper.

Comment

You guys don't have HBO Latino?

Comment

Alexander should have KO'd this guy by now.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
                  IKR. I'm killing myself to find a damn stream of Barrera bashing on a no-hoper.
                  Lol, yeah, hahaha. I'm close to giving up, not worth the hassle for this crap

Comment

**** it, I'll have to wait to see the replay I guess, I'm going to bed

Comment

Calixto actually won that round. Alexander needs to get this guy out of here already.

Comment

Working...
                      X