Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

After passing on Saunders, who would u like to see GGG fight if Canelo doesnt happen?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Randall Cunning View Post
    Why are Saunders and Warren so quiet about all this, Saunders going on about his pubes on Twitter, but this he stays silent about.
    Still silentl? They were the only ones making noise. K2 didn't say anything.

Comment

Originally posted by A.K View Post
      He's obviously still feeling effects from the Jacobs fight why would warren out of all people say he's injured? It was just too quick to squeeze that in before canelo, sure I would like to have seen it but I really don't care if it happens or not the priority is the September fight and he should be focused on that.
      Warren said he's injured because that's what he was told by K2. He didn't make that up outta thin air. Then Sanchez said he's not injured but he's sore. Then Sanchez said he can still fight in June or July

Comment

Originally posted by Randall Cunning View Post
        Why are Saunders and Warren so quiet about all this, Saunders going on about his pubes on Twitter, but this he stays silent about.
        Silent? They're the reason we know the fight isn't happening. Why is K2 silent about this?

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
          Silent? They're the reason we know the fight isn't happening. Why is K2 silent about this?
          They havent said anything since the "industry insiders" spoke to that Yahoo dude about the fight being off. Warren done an ifl tv interview that same day, didnt say that negotiations are off. Youd think they wouldnt be happy considering they paid a step aside.

Abel said its off, then yeah, its off. Just odd they arent kicking off about things

Comment

I don't listen to anything Sanchez says (like Golovkin may be moving up to 168, that's boosh-yeet.)

So basically:

-- Golovkin only has a couple fights left in him. His physical decline is obvious in the past two fights. He's 35.

-- The main goal should be Canelo -- the only remaining drama on the table

-- If Golovkin beats Canelo, then follow up with Saunders to get the last belt and retire at 36-ish

-- If he can't make either the Canelo or the Saunders fight, then rematch with Jacobs with the agreement that both fighters have to observe the same weigh-in rules. No skipping weigh-ins, no cheating.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
              Vote and explain please

I FORGOT TO ADD TUREANO JOHNSON
              Do we know that Golovkin has passed on Saunders? I was still waiting on news about that, but I may have missed something.

Comment

Originally posted by Koba-Grozny View Post
                Do we know that Golovkin has passed on Saunders? I was still waiting on news about that, but I may have missed something.
                Sure looking that way, though no final confirmation
                http://www.cbssports.com/boxing/news...anelo-alvarez/

Comment

Originally posted by Koba-Grozny View Post
                  I'm just going by what was reported. I haven't seen a denial, all I've heard is "no comment" from Loeffler.

Comment

anyone holding a belt at 168 or charlo

Comment

If canelo fight doesn't happen he has to rematch Jacobs. That's the biggest fight that has the most demand other then canelo at 160. Only way to avoid fighting jacobs without getting killed by fans is if he fights canelo because the money and demand is higher so people will give him a pass. But if he pulls some BS prices himself out Canelo in sept and fights another wade type fighter he deserves all the backlash he will get. Jacobs next or move up to 168 and face one of those top guys is only way to save face for GGG.

Comment

Working...
                      X