Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

After passing on Saunders, who would u like to see GGG fight if Canelo doesnt happen?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If he moves up to fight Ramirez before giving Jacobs a rematch then all you will hear is how he ducked Jacobs. Actually, even if he fights Jacobs next then all you will hear how he is afraid to move up. It will be tough to please everyone, that's for sure. All this is assuming the Canelo fight doesn't happen next which would he surprising. If Canelo looks good or stops Chavez convincingly, he will probably be the favorite.

Comment

Originally posted by A.K View Post
      So you're saying Oscar never sent a contract and isn't planning to start promoting right after the Chavez fight like he said so ggg didn't fight Saunders..

Do you realize how low and dumb that would make gbp look? They can't run no more their word is out already for September, canelo would literally lose his whole fan base.
      There's only 2 Directions for GBP. Saunders and the WBO or Golovkin. Alvarez is the biggest prize fighter in the game. Alvarez can't move up in rankings in any 160 Division by prestige and because it contradicts any GBP narrative. This is fact to knowing GBP wants the 3 belts as its the easiest fight to be made and get 3 belts!!! Alvarez is at a great age, looks good at a 160 weight, the fact is that K2 is stalling and pricing out to duck Nelo. There's a genuine risk from broth sides but Alvarez got bothering to lose. He is battle tested for Golovkin.

Saunders, the fight for the WBO dibs with Nelo (champions in the council) has always been a viable bout for Sept 17.

The current war is 3 promoters literally betting as time goes on. The amount of noise Chavez Jr vs Nelo makes you don't think Warren wants that over K2 that's been stalling?

Comment

So you're saying Oscar never sent a contract and isn't planning to start promoting right after the Chavez fight like he said so ggg didn't fight Saunders..

Do you realize how low and dumb that would make gbp look? They can't run no more their word is out already for September, canelo would literally lose his whole fan base.
        Oscar didn't even know GGG wasn't fighting BJS in June until the media told him. If the two are in serious negotiations for a fight that's something Oscar would've known. Canelo is not losing his fanbase. Ya'll been saying that since he vacated the belt. This Chavez Jr fight is growing his fanbase even more.

Comment

But the fact that they're shutting down GGG's career until Canelo decides what he wants to do let's me know K2 is ready to bend over and take whatever Golden Boy decides to give them.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
            But the fact that they're shutting down GGG's career until Canelo decides what he wants to do let's me know K2 is ready to bend over and take whatever Golden Boy decides to give them.
            Shutting down his career? He just had a tough world class 12 round fight and not fighting 2 months later is shutting down his career? Lmao I guess everyone's career is on lock down right now with that logic

Comment

Shutting down his career? He just had a tough world class 12 round fight and not fighting 2 months later is shutting down his career? Lmao I guess everyone's career is on lock down right now with that logic
              Yes shutting down his career. They had a fight with Saunders signed sealed and delivered and they decided they're going to pass on the fight to wait on Canelo. Am I wrong?

Comment

Daniel Jacobs deserves a rematch.

If Jermall Charlo beats Heiland then he would be a dangerous opponent who I'd expect to put up a good fight.

Not interested in any of the other choices too much. Including Saunders.

Comment

It'll be time to move up, fight Degale, Ramirez, or even the winner of Kovalev/Ward @172 catchweight (wishful thinking)

Comment

Why are Saunders and Warren so quiet about all this, Saunders going on about his pubes on Twitter, but this he stays silent about.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                      Yes shutting down his career. They had a fight with Saunders signed sealed and delivered and they decided they're going to pass on the fight to wait on Canelo. Am I wrong?
                      He's obviously still feeling effects from the Jacobs fight why would warren out of all people say he's injured? It was just too quick to squeeze that in before canelo, sure I would like to have seen it but I really don't care if it happens or not the priority is the September fight and he should be focused on that.

Comment

Working...
                      X