Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Golovkin's Coach: No Surprise Jacobs Went 12, But He Lost 8-4!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's Golovkin when the rematch with Jacobs will be announced

Comment

Originally posted by g27region View Post
      That's Golovkin when the rematch with Jacobs will be announced

My only reason for believing this is photoshopped is that it looks like Golovkin, but Golovkin isn't that old. That's some good work, or hell of a coincidence finding an old man that looks exactly like Gennady.

Comment

^^^ lil g fans while buffer was reading the cards.

Comment

GGG out punched him, and hurt him a few times. He also controlled the ring. Don't know how it's a controversy

Comment

It's simple Diego!!!

Originally posted by Diegosome1 View Post
            GGG out punched him, and hurt him a few times. He also controlled the ring. Don't know how it's a controversy
            The GGG haters are in extreme denial and cannot except the fact that their hero failed to defeat GGG. Honestly, I doubt any of them are serious DJ fans, but more likely just hoping and cheering for any fighter to beat GGG. They hate him that much. Of course these are the same folks that say Ward clearly beat Kovolev. I watched both fights again last night an the GGG Daniels wasn't anywhere near as close as the Ward/Kovo fight. GGG dominated the pace and the action. DJ didn't have any answers and was hanging on just to survive,...and he knows it, Ward was given a gift decision, and contractually bound to a rematch. He probably isn't convinced himself that he really won. GGG knows he won the fight so why go backwards and fight DJ again?? If GGG and DJ do fight a rematch in the future, I am sure GGG will win by KO since he has DJ figured out! If anyne was "exposed" in the fight, it was Daniel Jacobs. He came into the fight with every advantage he could get,...some ethically questionable for a multiple title fight, and still lost the fight. Bigger, heavier, fighting at a more realistic and comfortable weight for his frame, and switching stances to avoid getting clobbered by GGG. And all for not. He still went down in defeat.
            Last edited by ThomasJK; 04-15-2017, 02:10 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ThomasJK View Post
              ! If anyne was "exposed" in the fight, it was Daniel Jacobs. He came into the fight with every advantage he could get,...some ethically questionable for a multiple title fight, and still lost the fight. Bigger, heavier, fighting at a more realistic and comfortable weight for his frame, and switching stances to avoid getting clobbered by GGG. And all for not. He still went down in defeat.
              Its obvious that u & the gggroupies dont even believe gigi won otherwise all u nutthuggers would stfu about jacobs rehydrating, according to u dumbasses gigi should never fight a guy 1/2" taller because he wont weigh as much on fight night.You militant gggroupies are in full blown damage control mode trying to convince everyone were blind,funny how u nutthuggers never mentioned gigi being the smaller man on the only other 2 occasions he was vs ishida & Murray who were both bigger than jacobs. It's obvious u don't mention their weight because gigi won those 2 fights but since he lost 2 jacobs all u do is bring up weight, couldnt be anymore transparently gggay.
              Last edited by kushking; 04-15-2017, 02:33 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by MoneyLarry View Post
                Jacobs exposed him. GGG isn't a polished boxer which convinced me even more Canelo can box that guy.
                This. And I've been saying it for 3-years, atleast. Canelo is going to box his ears off and beat him and break him down. Systematically, body head body, he might even stop him. I'm starting to lean towards a Canelo tko.

Comment

GGG landed 56 more punches total. He landed 105 jabs to jacobs 30 LMAO. Those are some one sided compubox stats. Jacobs only landed 19 more power punches. You don't win the fight by landing 19 more power shots when you're being outjabbed 5-1 and outlanded during the fight. Not too mention being knocked down. Just LOL.
                  Last edited by satiev1; 04-15-2017, 04:37 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
                    GGG won comfortably, he was much busier. Those punches were not missing. Jacobs isn't Floyd where the judges assume the punches were missing whenever Floyd shakes head.

Jacobs on!y came to life once in a while.
                    It was not a close fight at all. GGG outlanded jacobs by 56 shots and outlanded him in jabs 5-1. Jacobs was missing all night long and ggg was snapping his head back with the jab all night long.

Comment

Originally posted by Golovkin's Coach
                      No Surprise Jacobs Went 12

no surprise that you flip-flopped LMAO

#nobodygoes12withgolovkindoe

Comment

Working...
                      X