Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Luis Ortiz Will Wait For The Winner of Joshua vs. Klitschko

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post

This is bull**** that they're giving it to Pulev.

1. He already got KOd by Wlad.

2. He had the opportunity to fight Joshua last year and decided to defend meaningless Euro titles instead.

Comment

Originally posted by JASON SHAW View Post
      you ******ed liar spike didnt drop pbc their 2 years are over! Haymon paid for 2 years and got 2 years lying pac"turd" they had a 3rd year option they didnt pick it up... They said they are still talking with haymon and pbc lmfao.......
      Dont cry pbc still has more dates on other networks left in 2017 and 2018 hahahah....you will be drowning in mannys cum as always..... Rip poochuiao and PACT.URD island bakla ****z.....
      Say what you want Punk but if they didn't renew it's cause Al Haymon is putting on garbage fights. Yes he still has other networks but if you notice little by little their all dropping PBC... 😅 by this time next year PBC will be R.I.P.... I promise you b itch!

Comment

Originally posted by keith_head View Post
        This is bull**** that they're giving it to Pulev.

1. He already got KOd by Wlad.

2. He had the opportunity to fight Joshua last year and decided to defend meaningless Euro titles instead.
        There's a lot of payola behind these rankings. Promoters influence all of this. I wouldn't be surprised if Hearn was jockeying for Pulev to be mandatory.

Comment

Originally posted by Butch.McRae View Post
          There's a lot of payola behind these rankings. Promoters influence all of this. I wouldn't be surprised if Hearn was jockeying for Pulev to be mandatory.
          I doubt it, Hearn has said in a interview on IFL that the Pulev fight is a step backwards if he wins. He said AJ moving forward will only be in big fight. You can't take backward steps after selling out Wembley.

He said he would rather AJ vacates the IBF and fight Wilder or Parker instead of defending it against Pulev.

There's no way he can try to sell that fight after publicly ****ting on it like that. He's eat major crow if that was the case.
          Last edited by NahMean; 04-14-2017, 09:55 PM.

Comment

It's always something with this guy. I don't buy the injury at all. Think he just pulled out the fight and this is the latest excuse. I wonder how haymon feels now working with this guy who flaked out on the date and obligation. A showtime fight that could of went to someone else. Now haymon has to scramble last minute to full that void. This guy and his team have proven to be nightmare to deal with.

Comment

Originally posted by NahMean View Post
              I doubt it, Hearn has said in a interview on IFL that the Pulev fight is a step backwards if he wins. He said AJ moving forward will only be in big fight. You can't take backward steps after selling out Wembley.

He said he would rather AJ vacates the IBF and fight Wilder or Parker instead of defending it against Pulev.

There's no way he can try to sell that fight after publicly ****ting on it like that. He's eat major crow if that was the case.
              We're talking about Hearn here lol

Comment

Originally posted by Butch.McRae View Post
                We're talking about Hearn here lol
                He learnt not to **** on fighters after what he said about Molina then made a AJ fight with him.

Truth is he could sell AJ v Pulev especially if it's a mando people can't really hate.

But if he's behind the IBF ranking.. We would already be selling the Pulev fight as a good match up rather than **** on it.

If AJ wins he'll have to take either Ortiz or Pulev as both are mandos.. Prefer the Ortiz but that would mean he has to vacate the IBF whereas he could deal with Pulev and pay step as side to Ortiz.

Neither of these fights are Wembley fights so both are step backs in terms of the numbers anyway.

Comment

Disappointed in how things have transpired for Ortiz since the win over Thompson. I'm confident the Joshua/Klitschko winner will follow up by fighting Pulev in the IBF mandatory, so Ortiz will either have to wait even longer or hope the WBA gives him a shot at a vacant title or puts him against someone in that weird tournament they have going on.

Comment

Originally posted by PunchyPotorff View Post
                    Wouldn't put a lot of faith in Joshua or Wlad fighting Ortiz next. A closer scenario would be either of them fighting the easier Pulev next. Especially Wlad since he already beat him once before.

In fact, I wouldn't say Wilder would even pick Ortiz after the Stiverne fight. And surprisingly, I think Wilder would likely do ok in with Luis, just so he can stay away from being steamrolled by the Cuban. I do not think though, that Ortiz has a chance vs Joshua.

But hopefully the guy can find SOME memorable fight(s). Too much talent to be sidelined and skroo-ed over at his age.
                    Ortiz and Joshua is the only matchup where I am reluctant to pick Ortiz to win. He beats Wilder at this point.

Too bad that he may not get a shot at the Wlad/Joshua winner before Pulev does...which sucks because Pulev has been around the top of these heavyweight rankings for a while now

Comment

Originally posted by BigStomps View Post
                      Say what you want Punk but if they didn't renew it's cause Al Haymon is putting on garbage fights. Yes he still has other networks but if you notice little by little their all dropping PBC... 😅 by this time next year PBC will be R.I.P.... I promise you b itch!
                      SO HAYMON SHOULD PUT ON GARBAGE LIKE MANNY VS JEFF HORNY HAHAHAHAHA WHAT A JOKE YOU PAC"T.URD" MAGGOTS ARE...... :bukkake:

Comment

Working...
                      X