Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Luis Ortiz Will Wait For The Winner of Joshua vs. Klitschko

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Luis Ortiz Will Wait For The Winner of Joshua vs. Klitschko

As previously reported on BoxingScene.com, Luis Ortiz (27-0, 23 KO) will not be able to fight on April 22 after suffering a fracture on his left thumb. He was scheduled to fight this Saturday night against Derric Rossy (31-12, 15 KO's) as part of the undercard to Shawn Porter vs. Andre Berto at the Barclays Center in Brooklyn, New York.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I knew he wasn't really injured.

Comment

Old azz dissapointment of a MF'er... give it up.

Comment

Lol good job by haymon. That layoff should hurt the old man and set him up for wilder

Comment

Good luck getting the winner to pick you over Pulev.

Comment

Don't blame him. Let's not forget the man is almost 40 and he needs meaningful fights at this stage of his career.

Unfortunately for him his mandatory fight won't be taking place probably till August possibly later depending on the winner.

Comment

Ortiz needs to keep active and build his name up more before taking the winner of that fight. This sucks.

Comment

i bet showtime and haymon are pissed with him..

they could have filled this card with a few fights that have been boiling..

easter commey
                barthelemy vs relich
                i can name more..

u cant ko rousy or win with a sore little thumb??

i hope henever gets a shot

Comment

Originally posted by Teetotaler View Post
                  Lol good job by haymon. That layoff should hurt the old man and set him up for wilder
                  HOW DARE HAYMON BREAK ORTIZ HAND LMFAO WHAT A ******ED PAC"TURD" I GUESS HAYMON ALSO BROKE POOCHUIAOS MIDGET SHOULDER HAHAAHAHAHA :bukkake:

Comment

Originally posted by locomex89 View Post
                    don't blame him. Let's not forget the man is almost 40 and he needs meaningful fights at this stage of his career.

Unfortunately for him his mandatory fight won't be taking place probably till august possibly later depending on the winner.
                    obviously it was al haymon who fractured his hand lol.... Al haymon deserves the blame!

Comment

Working...
                    X