Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Porter Wants Thurman Rematch More Than to Box Brook Again

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Porter is very good just one step behind the top guys at 147, which is stacked. Guys like Thurman, Garcia and Brook, even Spence I think are just a little better.

Comment

Porter is a great boxer against certain opponents, but I'd have no desire to watch this rematch. The first fight was so horrible to watch.

Comment

Originally posted by CowboyJ View Post
        Sure he did.. The majority decision that Brook won by *****s the unanimous decision that Thurman won by? Not sure how you came up with that realization but Porter/Thurman had FOTY potential.. Brook/Porter was a decent/physical fight..
        I mention it because he says thurman is better. No one argued the brook decision. But half the people I know felt porter edged thurman.

Comment

PORTER WILL NOT GET PAST BERTO. If he does, I think it'll be a lot closer than people on here think.

Comment

These rematches are waste of time. I'm sick of them. This sport needs variety people! We don't have nine lives! There's Peterson, Swift, Collazo, Vargas, Chaves, Matthysse is coming back, etc. Then we have this 154 division that seems to be dormant for a long time now. Where the hell are the Charlo brothers?
            Last edited by al-Xander; 04-12-2017, 08:49 PM.

Comment

Surprising because I thought Brook did better against him

Comment

Come on Porter you messing up why you looking past your opponent Berto who's directly in front of you... Berto doing what he's supposed to be doing staying quiet and focusing on beating that ass

Comment

In fighting Thurman he has a better chance of winning. I think Brook beats Porter 9 times out of 10.

Thurman vs Brook is a much better fight.

Comment

Brook held an average like 14 times per round and Thurman actually fought Porter.

Comment

Originally posted by STREET CLEANER View Post
                      Brook held an average like 14 times per round and Thurman actually fought Porter.
                      Brook did what he needed to do to stop illegal punches to the back of his head. He found a way to nullify Porter's crude tactics.

Comment

Working...
                      X