Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hunter on Kovalev: Can't Drink Vodka Every Year and Beat Ward!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
    Like the racist crap in my sig?

It's mind games. It's easy to get under Sergey's skin and they know it. But what's funny is Sergey can talk all the crap he wants and everybody loves it. Hunter says Sergey drinks to much and everybody goes crazy.
    Ward fans don't seem to thrilled at Kovalevs crap talking either. I say let em tear each other to threads with words.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
      Like the racist crap in my sig?

It's mind games. It's easy to get under Sergey's skin and they know it. But what's funny is Sergey can talk all the crap he wants and everybody loves it. Hunter says Sergey drinks to much and everybody goes crazy.
      Originally posted by Derranged View Post
      Ward fans don't seem to thrilled at Kovalevs crap talking either. I say let em tear each other to threads with words.
      The Ward fans respond to the crap the Kovalev camp has been talking differently. Most of them are like...stop making excuses or talk is cheap do it in the ring. The Kovalev fans and Ward haters responding to Ward and Hunter like it's personal and with personal attacks. Then they say Kovalev camp is selling the fight, but say Ward and Hunter have character flaws.

Isn't this supposed to be about BOXING.

Comment

Originally posted by ruedboy View Post
        Kovalev was drinking vodka and Gatorade between rounds in the first fight. This time hold the Gatorade. lol
        Seriously, Virgil's not looking to good, maybe a little vodka might help the man.
        It never hurt the highly ranked Russian fighter "Vodka Drunkinsky " the fighter from Punch out , Nintendo did have to change his name for the home version to "Soda Popinsky " so maybe he'll go that route?

Comment

Originally posted by Diegosome1 View Post
          This is the type of holier than thou **** that makes people hate Ward
          holier than thou???? drinking is bad on the body for a professional boxer that's all that was said, he didn't say it was a sin or kov is going to hell because he drinks, only that it may have attributed to why he fades. I drink and I know that ish is hard on the body, vodka actually has health benefits too tho
          Last edited by uppercut510; 04-13-2017, 09:56 AM.

Comment

Working...
          X