Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hunter on Kovalev: Can't Drink Vodka Every Year and Beat Ward!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jesus so the fighter likes a drink he wouldn't be the first. I can assure Virgil that Kovalev won't be taking any chances the second time around. I am expecting Ward to fight better the second time round however.

Comment

hunter and coward smokes crack and drinks colt 45s daily, whats his beef with Kovie having litle vodka over a big dinner. Kovalev is a family man with a kid and a wife.

Comment

Virgil ole yella ass look like he on the drink as well

Comment

Is Kovalev really a hard drinker or did Hunter just throw that out there because he's Russian? I mean that wouldn't be an unfair assumption since Russia has one of the worst problems with alcoholism on the planet...

Comment

Kovalev was drinking vodka and Gatorade between rounds in the first fight. This time hold the Gatorade. lol
            Seriously, Virgil's not looking to good, maybe a little vodka might help the man.

Comment

Well, Ward can't eat watermellon and fried chicken everyday to win the rematch

Comment

Originally posted by Jubei View Post
                The huge majoroity already thought Kovalev clearly dominated and won the first fight.. Virgil himself implies if Kovalev wouldnt be partying he would absolutely demolish Ward then. He probably doesnt even realize that.
                Huge majority=noisy moderate percentage

Comment

Originally posted by Tobi.G View Post
                  Bull****! Drinking alcohol regularly is VERRY bad your your Fitness! I know it because i like to drink as well. But this are just rumors by Hunter, he should Show more class.
                  Yes, you are correct about alcohol and fitness. It's bigtime connected to age also. The younger that you are, the better a body does at dealing with alcohol poisoning.

Plus, when competing at the highest levels of the sport, a fighter doesn't need to be losing even 2% of his overall fitness. Hunter knows what he's talking about here.

Comment

Won't matter, Kovalev isn't here to prove he can box with a master boxer this time around!

He overestimated Ward and needs to listen to JDJ who told him to stop wrestling with SOG and just step back when he comes in and walk him into the right hand or short hook!

Ward will have more info now that he fought him and is more active which also helps, Krusher must allow Ward to come to him and take a step back and fire 100 jabs a round and line him up for the counter right!

This will be another close fight between two elite champions! Can't ****ing wait!

Comment

Originally posted by alexjust View Post
                      Unless Virgil can put the facts on the table that would portray Krusher as some kind of alcoholic, this seems like a stereotypical, racist crap.

P.S. But if we go with Virgil's allegations as a hypothetical, then it turns that a Russian alcoholic beat up P4P best fighter in the world. What would Russians do if they were sober?
                      Like the racist crap in my sig?

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
                      Is Kovalev really a hard drinker or did Hunter just throw that out there because he's Russian? I mean that wouldn't be an unfair assumption since Russia has one of the worst problems with alcoholism on the planet...
                      It's mind games. It's easy to get under Sergey's skin and they know it. But what's funny is Sergey can talk all the crap he wants and everybody loves it. Hunter says Sergey drinks to much and everybody goes crazy.

Comment

Working...
                      X