Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Lomachenko Sees No Reason To Beat Up an "Old" Pacquiao

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the pac-tards are now going to hate loma ROFL.

Comment

Originally posted by jjsmyth87 View Post
      Mikey has no intention of fighting lomachenko or terance crawford or anyone else who has a great chance of beating him. Hence why he left top rank in the first place and sit on the sidelines rather than face gamboa. Hes using these fighters names to draw attentiom but will never actually fight them. Hes satisfied fighting the flanagans of the sport
      ya i dont buy that i think mikey would fight anybody i dont think all that happened cause he was scared of a fight

Comment

Rns loma the OG

Comment

Lomanchenko must already be seeing himself as an ATG elite. I say this...dont call pac an old man. Even at this point pac would be competitive if not win that fight. He has proved his worth in the all time boxing world...and wasnt calling himself a proven superstar after a handful of fights. He earned his reputation the hard way and it is disrespectful to be talking like pac would be anyones punching bag. Get a grip on yourself and stop believing your own hype. As your own trainer said...you would get smashed going up 2 more weights...let alone crossing 8 or 9 divisions. You ruski kunt.

Comment

Originally posted by Rockybigblower View Post
            Lomanchenko must already be seeing himself as an ATG elite. I say this...dont call pac an old man. Even at this point pac would be competitive if not win that fight. He has proved his worth in the all time boxing world...and wasnt calling himself a proven superstar after a handful of fights. He earned his reputation the hard way and it is disrespectful to be talking like pac would be anyones punching bag. Get a grip on yourself and stop believing your own hype. As your own trainer said...you would get smashed going up 2 more weights...let alone crossing 8 or 9 divisions. You ruski kunt.
            Thank you he's coming off a little arrogant in this statement. If he wants to be great challenge someone who is in their prime maybe go up another weight class. Crawford or Mikey Garcia. Pac has done something unprecedented 8 weight divisions and won lineal title in 5 different weight classes. Loma needs to fight a real fight

Comment

Man threads like this confuse certain posters

Comment

paq may be up there in age but i dont see any slippage. the guy is still explosive just more tactical which actually makes him better. loma feeling himself too much paq would lay him out. he wont see that straight left coming aint no damn spinning away from that sht.

Comment

Originally posted by Golden Boi 360 View Post
                  It would be a shame if Pacquiao is still fighting in three years.
                  PAC has 4-5 more years left in him that's for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by bambam182 View Post
                    the pac-tards are now going to hate loma ROFL.
                    Originally posted by Boxfan7819 View Post
                    Thank you he's coming off a little arrogant in this statement. If he wants to be great challenge someone who is in their prime maybe go up another weight class. Crawford or Mikey Garcia. Pac has done something unprecedented 8 weight divisions and won lineal title in 5 different weight classes. Loma needs to fight a real fight
                    Why would anyone hate Lomachenko? If you read the article you'd see he was being respectful.

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx. View Post
                      Man threads like this confuse certain posters
                      It shouldn't be many posters here just look at the thread title, if they read the article they'd see Lomachenko was respectful to Pacquiao.

Comment

Working...
                      X